Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Reichsmarschall Hermann Wilhelm Göring and his caps

Article about: As one of the most flamboyant of all the 3rd Reich leaders, he had some spectacular headgear in his time, some say it was too over the top, others love the look, so I thought I would start a

Default Reichsmarschall Hermann Wilhelm Göring and his caps

As one of the most flamboyant of all the 3rd Reich leaders, he had some spectacular headgear in his time,
    some say it was too over the top, others love the look, so I thought I would start a thread about him and
    his headgear, and maybe a few others might be able to jump in and add some more too.....

Best wishes,

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsmarschall Hermann Wilhelm Göring and his caps   Reichsmarschall Hermann Wilhelm Göring and his caps  

Reichsmarschall Hermann Wilhelm Göring and his caps   Reichsmarschall Hermann Wilhelm Göring and his caps  

Reichsmarschall Hermann Wilhelm Göring and his caps   Reichsmarschall Hermann Wilhelm Göring and his caps  

Attached Images Attached Images Reichsmarschall Hermann Wilhelm Göring and his caps 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsmarschall Hermann Wilhelm Göring and his caps
    P
    Many

And some images of the Reichsmarschall ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsmarschall Hermann Wilhelm Göring and his caps   Reichsmarschall Hermann Wilhelm Göring and his caps  

Attached Images Attached Images Reichsmarschall Hermann Wilhelm Göring and his caps 

And now he has fallen from grace....

Reichsmarschall Hermann Wilhelm Göring and his caps  
    Attached Images Attached Images Reichsmarschall Hermann Wilhelm Göring and his caps  Reichsmarschall Hermann Wilhelm Göring and his caps  Reichsmarschall Hermann Wilhelm Göring and his caps 

And this visor is now in the Sir Peter Jackson aviation museum situated in the south island of New Zealand...

-Bob

?

Hello Bob,

are all the caps in the pictures supposed to be original caps? I have my doubts particularly with the caps in picture 4 and 7. By the way one and the same cap (can be identified by the little stain or tear to the right of the eagle's swastika) appears several times. Nonetheless these caps are works of art. Great pictures!
    Last edited by ErWeSa; 09-05-2016 at 01:42 PM.

A slightly more svelte HG:
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Hermann Goring with his Field Marshall's baton, and the same baton post-war being scrutinized by Harry Truman....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsmarschall Hermann Wilhelm Göring and his caps  

Wearing the kepi:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsmarschall Hermann Wilhelm Göring and his caps  

The usual suspects:

Goering wearing a RW General visor:

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast