Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

RZM Tag ID for NSDAP Ortsgruppen Visor

Article about: Was hoping someone here could provide me with a little education with this post. I have a fairly standard run of the mills NSDAP Ortsgruppen visor. What I want to learn is how to read the RZ

RZM Tag ID for NSDAP Ortsgruppen VisorRZM Tag ID for NSDAP Ortsgruppen VisorRZM Tag ID for NSDAP Ortsgruppen VisorRZM Tag ID for NSDAP Ortsgruppen VisorHere is a cap from the same firm, with all the tags and such of the controls ca. 1935 or 1936.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM Tag ID for NSDAP Ortsgruppen Visor
    P
    Many

Quote by MAP View Post
    Thanks for everything. I must admit, I seen many of these threads but was still confused. Your post clears it up 100%.

As always, thanks for going over this for the millionth and ONE time for me.

Have book marked the attached thread for future research.

Regards,

Michael
    Thanks for your thanks. I do always find the thing interesting, and, to hear the perspective of those confused by it, reminds me how truly confusing it all is.
    It is a riddle wrapped in an enigma, and why should anyone be able to understand it at first glance?

Happy tags.

These tags have played an outsized role in my life, as they are the key to an odd, fussy world that spewed forth these things.

I am very partial to the early, that is the more or less pre 1939, NSDAP caps. I have owned a few in my time.

RZM Tag ID for NSDAP Ortsgruppen VisorThis sort of thing always amuses me.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Our Wim Saris has read all the documents, and memorized them in the process of writing his fine books.

I am an amateur, but one of long interest and with more than one SS peaked cap over forty five years of collecting.
    Oh, and I think you are doing yourself a disservice by calling yourself an amateur. I follow your (and Mr. Sariss) postings very closely and have already learned much more than in the few months I've been on this forum than I have on my own.

Thanks again!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Oh, and I think you are doing yourself a disservice by calling yourself an amateur. I follow your (and Mr. Sariss) postings very closely and have already learned much more than in the few months I've been on this forum than I have on my own.

Thanks again!

Thanks. Mr. Saris really is the master bar none. Happy tags and happy hats....and, above all, happiness in learning, which is the most profound happiness of all....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2