Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Schirmmütze Artillerie

Article about: Hi guys, what are you thinking about this Schirmmütze.Shoult be o.k,but not in the best condition.Headgear are not really my collecting field.I have a bit knowing,but your opinions are very

Default Schirmmütze Artillerie

Hi guys,

what are you thinking about this Schirmmütze.Shoult be o.k,but not in the best condition.Headgear are not really my collecting field.I have a bit knowing,but your opinions are very welcome to the Schirmmütze.

Is it a cap for Mannschaften/Unteroffiziere?And was is the value for a cap like this guys?

Thanks in advance
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schirmmütze Artillerie   Schirmmütze Artillerie  

Schirmmütze Artillerie   Schirmmütze Artillerie  

Schirmmütze Artillerie  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schirmmütze Artillerie
    P
    Many

Default Re: Schirmmütze Artillerie

Hi

Not the best pictures but looks good IMO.

Private purchase cap for artillery with officers chin cords and bullion insignia so it's an officers cap.

Nice doeskin material on the crown, value is what you want to pay. It's not mint but look at the dealers sites to see the broad range of prices. These caps are not hard to find at good prices in better condition.

Good luck with your decision.

cheers

Tony

Good original private purchase cap with bullion eagle condition is great and it has a great look to it nice cap!!

Thank you guys for the opinions.

Joe

Ilike it.

Very nice !

Has the hakenkreuz on the adler been restored? If not that is the crappiest I have seen
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Has the hakenkreuz on the adler been restored? If not that is the crappiest I have seen
    The Hakenkreuz is not restored.It looks very ugly,but what i could research it is,that this kind of eagle and HK is ok.The cap is together with a Offizier dagger offered to me,but i am not alone in the race.A few other collectors are also in the race.So not really a good position for me and i think the seller is playing a game.

I will pass this offer!

Restored or not, all is period