Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Propagandakompanie

Article about: Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Propagandakompanie. This is my visor. Do you have one or maybe you have some more info regarding der Propagandakompanie?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Propagandakompanie
    P
    Many

9 volt batteries taste better
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    I'll trade you a nice beat up late war standard issue Luft officer cap for it? Deal??
    Michael.. Buy him a few rounds before the offer... Hahahaha Nice cap vonLind Gwar
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Michael.. Buy him a few rounds before the offer... Hahahaha Nice cap vonLind Gwar
    OK...I'll throw in a nice bottle of 14 year old Balvenie Scotch....well a half bottle because I'm drinking it at the moment.......ahhhh
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    OK...I'll throw in a nice bottle of 14 year old Balvenie Scotch....well a half bottle because I'm drinking it at the moment.......ahhhh
    G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

If you give me a case of El Dorado 25 Year Old Vintage Rum, you have a deal!

MAP
    ?

Quote by vonLind View Post
    If you give me a case of El Dorado 25 Year Old Vintage Rum, you have a deal!
    Ahhh...at $500 a bottle I would be more than happy to just keep on looking at your cap here......LoL! BTW...I drink Sailor Jerrys. Obviously a few steps down!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

...I bought a bottle of the El Dorado 25 year, in Soho, London, some years ago - amazing.
    Try the El Dorado 15 Year Old Special Reserve Rum, Guyana - the little brother - for around 38€ (40$)!

MAP
    ?

will do...but will have to finish what I have first. No room left in the cabinet!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2