Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Snack attack! My very heavily mothed Heer Infantry Officer Schirmmütze. Not for the faint of heart.

Article about: Here's my new placeholder Schirmmütze for my officer display. I made sure to keep this poor guy in the freezer for a few days, and then I had to shake out a revolting amount of very dead mot

?

Default Re: Snack attack! My very heavily mothed Heer Infantry Officer Schirmmütze. Not for the faint of heart.

Nice cap, I would love to have it my collection. Ebay.de is great for ww1 caps, I dont bother with the ww2 ones because its all about east german and bundeswehr into so called XX and elite ones.
    Though I think I might have to take anouther look if this one left without me noticing.
    Congratzz

Pat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Snack attack! My very heavily mothed Heer Infantry Officer Schirmmütze. Not for the faint of heart.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Snack attack! My very heavily mothed Heer Infantry Officer Schirmmütze. Not for the faint of heart.

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    Nice cap, I would love to have it my collection. Ebay.de is great for ww1 caps, I dont bother with the ww2 ones because its all about east german and bundeswehr into so called XX and elite ones.
    Though I think I might have to take anouther look if this one left without me noticing.
    Congratzz

Pat
    Yeah, Ive been stung twice on ebay.de with caps, Im a lot more cautious these days!

Nice cap, well whats left of it! Looks like it was a contract cap when it started out life so it's corrcet for the display just got the officer upgrade insignia on it.

Glad you like it !

cheers

tony

?

Oh perfect thanks for the info! What kind of Adler should this cap have? Would a sewn-on bird be correct, or a metal pin Adler?

When it started life it would have been for other ranks so a black leather chinstrap and metal eagle and wreath would have been the norm.

It's Pearl Harbor ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2