Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Sold today for 25,000 euro!

Article about: All too true my friend. Just this very evening I tried to interact with the members of a certain musical group that I've been a fan of since I was 14 or 15. Unfortunately, the IQ of members

Default Re: Sold today for 25,000 euro!

so in the end wont someone pay homage?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sold today for 25,000 euro!
    P
    Many

who knows,,,unless you are there with the person that purchased the hat...

Quote by militarymania View Post
    this hat looks more believable than the previous one,,,what makes this cap a Franky???....please give your opinions on why this hat is not legit..pm me if you feel the need to,,,thanks,<Robert
    A number of things. The RZM tag is for a Form 2 visor, whereas this is a Form 3. Stitching observable below the piping. Hat has a gold eagle, which was not introduced until 1939 for the Form 4 visors. Lining is characteristic of a series of these fakes from the late 70's. Shape is not that of a Muller. I am sure what is hidden under the sweatband will reveal even more secrets.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

This is a nice Mueller cap of high quality.Sold today for 25,000 euro!Sold today for 25,000 euro!Sold today for 25,000 euro!

Or this.....Sold today for 25,000 euro!Sold today for 25,000 euro!Sold today for 25,000 euro!Sold today for 25,000 euro!Sold today for 25,000 euro!Sold today for 25,000 euro!
    In the pictures with two caps, the Mueller exemplar is on the right of each, respectively.Sold today for 25,000 euro!
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-15-2011 at 01:08 AM.

This is a Mueller cap, too.Sold today for 25,000 euro!Sold today for 25,000 euro!Sold today for 25,000 euro!Sold today for 25,000 euro!Sold today for 25,000 euro!Sold today for 25,000 euro!Sold today for 25,000 euro!

The cap with the leather peak has bum badges, but the cap itself is very authentic and also a Mueller/Muenchen.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-15-2011 at 01:15 AM.

Ok, I believe you all if you say it is fake but at 25.000 euro that is fraud and theft.If the man bought it from an auction site and they do not stand behind there inventory the guy who bought the hat deserves to lose the money but still it is fraud and I think the fellow could bring legal action.I would not pay that much money for that hat even if Hess handed it to me himself in Spandau prison.

Such large denomination fakes and frauds are the stock and trade of various establishments, and have been thus for decades. It is hardly a remarkable event. The serious collector has the means to acquire priceless knowledge at the cost of time in order to weaponize himself against such larceny. How curious that more do not avail themselves of the amenities we provide and for which we receive nothing, other than the claim that we have no collection, in fact, and steal images from others. But I also find the whole witch hunt in the internet thing hardly a winning proposition, actually. That is, the role of internet avenging angel of the "innocent" collector symbolizes a crown that sits akimbo on more than one head whose hands hoisted it atop same. The goal should be the steady and sure accumulation of knowledge as in this website versus the Sturm und Drang follies that surrounds so much of this regalia and has the net effect of either alienating too many or causing others to live in the state of endless paranoia that is the 21st century. Pfui.

Postscriptum: I receive signals each day asking for advice and help, which I offer without stint. But as a history teacher, I find that the non linear quality of all of this damns the beginner to an unhappy role in which knowledge cannot build up to enable to collector to make decisions. The burden is shifted either to those of us who have taken on this civic role for whatever reason, or to the glamor dealer, or to the internet loud mouth and savant, who really does not have a collection, but who scampers atop the pedestal here to act like the Wizard of Oz until the curtain is pulled back to reveal a mountebank.

Knowledge in the conventional sense is as obsolete as the fall out shelter that was the center of the public mind in 1961.Sold today for 25,000 euro!Sold today for 25,000 euro!Sold today for 25,000 euro!Sold today for 25,000 euro!Sold today for 25,000 euro!Sold today for 25,000 euro!

My Mueller general staff cap is very nice, and I would not sell it for Euros 25,000.Sold today for 25,000 euro!Sold today for 25,000 euro!

Once again, FB thanks for sharing.

Thats some Very inetersting logic. This piker can only summize that such individuals that fall prey for these ultra rare/one of a kind, woolens, are guilt of blind faith.I can only imagine such establishments do have reputations, perhaps those incharge just squash all debate with dictatorial consternation.

I do believe, a day may come where the new owner will be seriously upset and bitter!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast