Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!

Article about: Courtesy Anders via Bob L:

DRK
    ?

I agree with Wim , some messed-up caps at those tables

TeNo visor with Reichsbahn cap cord :

SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!

RAD "Robin Hood" cap with cut-off visor ???? :

Post-war visor from "what ever organisation" , but NOT WO.II Polizei ( this was at a dealer a year ago and I told him the visor to be post-war , but surprise surprise it's back at the dealers' table again ?!?!?!? ) :

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!
    P
    Many

About the Robin Hood-cap with cut off visor you should read volume 5, pp.349-350.
    It was allowed for Drillich caps. It was not mentioned for the felt-like caps, but will have
    been done also occasionally with regular caps, due to damages.

Or, the dealer/collector has read the book and followed what was shown on page 351,
    where I demonstrate how it would look like. I cannot see if the cap on the table is from
    Drillich or feltlike material.

The blue piped, blue cap could be Strassenbahn, but for that one needs more photos,
    especially from the inner.

The cord with the TeNo-cap is not Reichsbahn, as the interwoven part should be yellow/
    golden (blaufarbig gold durchwirkt). Klein- und Privatbahn had blue with alu
    interwoven. I do not have my TeNo regulations at hand, but the cord could be for a Schar-
    führer ranked person from the TeNo. Later also the Hauptscharführer and Oberschar-
    führer ranked persons did wear a black with alu interwoven cords. It looks as the cord
    is blue, but this can be caused by photographing.

DRK
    ?

Quote : "Or, the dealer/collector has read the book and followed what was shown on page 351,
    where I demonstrate how it would look like. I cannot see if the cap on the table is from
    Drillich or feltlike material."

That's why I mentioned that cap in that picture

Theo

DRK
    ?

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    About the Robin Hood-cap with cut off visor you should read volume 5, pp.349-350.
    It was allowed for Drillich caps. It was not mentioned for the felt-like caps, but will have
    been done also occasionally with regular caps, due to damages.

Or, the dealer/collector has read the book and followed what was shown on page 351,
    Drillich or feltlike material.

The blue piped, blue cap could be Strassenbahn, but for that one needs more photos,
    especially from the inner.

The cord with the TeNo-cap is not Reichsbahn, as the interwoven part should be yellow/
    golden. I do not have my TeNo regulations at hand, but the cord could be for a Schar-
    führer ranked person from the TeNo. Later also the Hauptscharführer and Oberschar-
    führer ranked persons did wear a black with alu interwoven cords. It looks as the cord
    is blue, but this can be caused by photographing.

It looks like I see different colors on my screen ???

SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!More items on offer.

Theo, you are right, the blue-piped visor in #71 is a BRD poseur. I thought I had interior pics, but cannot find them right now.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

DRK
    ?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Theo, you are right, the blue-piped visor in #71 is a BRD poseur. I thought I had interior pics, but cannot find them right now.
    Yes Chris , I know this visor was discussed a few months back but I can't remember where and exactly when....... but it's post-war , that's for sure.

Theo

Quote by DRK View Post
    Yes Chris , I know this visor was discussed a few months back but I can't remember where and exactly when....... but it's post-war , that's for sure.

Theo
    Theo, found the pics--definitely a BRD Pekuro:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!   SOS 2015 Soft-Headgear  Photos--Post 'em if you got 'em!  

DRK
    ?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Theo, found the pics--definitely a BRD Pekuro:
    I was amazed to see it back at a dealer' s table

Theo, I think it was originally sold by Shea--don't know who has it now, but whoever is selling it is also selling that Postschutz that was bouncing around on Espenlaub for a long time.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast