Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SOS Buy - EM Infantry Visor

Article about: Here was one of my SOS buys, the other two items being helmets. Thank you to Chris (stonemint), Tony (Spandau) and Patrick (Patrick Lewis) for the assistance and thumbs up on this one. Thank

Thank you for the additional comments. Patrick I thought of you and the cap you bought at the SOS last year. The same dealer was set up. He had nothing that touched the quality of the cap you bought last year. Shame you had to sell it.

F-B, thank you for the compliment! Always appreciated coming from a collector of your caliber. I wish it had only cost me $25 USD! I am usually in the steel helmet sub forum, but am happy to contribute to the fine cloth headgear section whenever I can.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SOS Buy - EM Infantry Visor
    P
    Many

I should not say what the prices used to be, but it is part of doddering old age.

The main thing is your pleasure with it, and we share your pleasure in your collection.

?

Congrats MD. That is a fantastic looking EM visor.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I should not say what the prices used to be, but it is part of doddering old age.

The main thing is your pleasure with it, and we share your pleasure in your collection.
    I forgive you for the mentioning of price. Things aren't as they used to be and we all know that now. But, as you said, it's the pleasure of owning such an item that makes the price irrelevant, as these items are priceless.

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    I forgive you for the mentioning of price. Things aren't as they used to be and we all know that now. But, as you said, it's the pleasure of owning such an item that makes the price irrelevant, as these items are priceless.
    These items are indeed priceless, and many more do I wish for you and your collection.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    These items are indeed priceless, and many more do I wish for you and your collection.
    Thank you, sir! I endeavor for more quality specimens To accompany my existing pieces. I appreciate your contributions to this forum.

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Thank you, sir! I endeavor for more quality specimens To accompany my existing pieces. I appreciate your contributions to this forum.
    Thanks. Your work here always strikes the right tone and has the right, hopeful character.

?

A nice early cap. Something to be proud of.

Nice find Todd and the satisfaction of the Hunt paid off. Congrats on a minty and well cared of find. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

A very nice example; the nice & clean white piping really jumps out in the photos. So many infantry caps have discolored piping.

BobS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2