Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

SOS VISORS by WIKI-2018

Article about: THE GOOD -BAD AND UGLY [attach=config]1170041[/attach[ [attach=config]1170035[/attach[attach=config]1170028[/attach

DMS
    ?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    DMS--that visor you are thinking of was the "Karl Koch" white-top from a few years back.

PS--I know the Buhler white-top well--congrats on having such refined taste in headgear....
    You are correct, I could not remember the name.

I appreciate your compliment! I am very glad I stepped up and did not let that one getaway.

All the best,
    DMS

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SOS VISORS by WIKI-2018
    P
    Many

?

Quote by wiki View Post
    I was very lucky to have the opportunity to score two Killer visors- A Triple Vented Pre War Erel Luft white top and a never seen Mint Form Two NSDAP Gau visor— Attachment 1170251Attachment 1170258Attachment 1170257Attachment 1170256
    Hi Wiki - I had the Triple Erel in hand last year, as I collect Triple Erels, but was put off a bit by the lining about to fall away. Was it still in that condition?

?

The Lining in this example is perfect- Same visor?
    Bryan

?

Hello Wiki,

Thank you so much for sharing these photos, it is a real pleasure to see the incredible array of headgear available (good and bad). I was one of those WAF regulars constantly checking for updates to SOS photos but coming away terribly disappointed because collectors just don't share many at all. You have done an incredible job, especially since I have never been to an SOS and most likely never will.

Regards,

Mark

Quote by Mark G View Post
    Hello Wiki,

Thank you so much for sharing these photos, it is a real pleasure to see the incredible array of headgear available (good and bad). I was one of those WAF regulars constantly checking for updates to SOS photos but coming away terribly disappointed because collectors just don't share many at all. You have done an incredible job, especially since I have never been to an SOS and most likely never will.

Regards,

Mark
    This site has a very fine cadre of persons who carry the burden for many others. We all thank Wiki for his citizenship.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5