Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS black officer caps, leather peaks

Article about: as noted. Not often found, or seen, except here.

Default SS black officer caps, leather peaks

as noted. Not often found, or seen, except here. SS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS black officer caps, leather peaks
    P
    Many

SS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksWhat you call a visor, I call a peak, and what you call a peak, I call a crown....

SS black officer caps, leather peaksThe crown grew taller.

- - ------- - -

In 1938, the leather peak was forbidden by Heini H.

SS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksSS black officer caps, leather peaksleather peak

MAP
    ?

Beautiful FB. Absolutely beautiful.

I aways greatly enjoy seeing these examples you show us. Especially this one

SS black officer caps, leather peaks

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A sinister yet rather aesthetically and historically appealing group of very rare items --- as always, thanks for showing, FB!

Thanks for your thanks. When I was a pup, there existed no images of authentic things of this type, save for the illustrations in Mollo's book. And that was roughly three photographs.

Ergo, my goal is to fill this site with useful images and I thank you for your interest.

In more than one way, I suppose, the internet has become both a blessing and a curse to this interest of ours. And that is exactly why we all cherish this forum and the people within, such as yourself, that provide factual and as accurate as can be information re. the respective subject matter --- too much of the polar opposite around elsewhere... too many agendas, too many over inflated egos to protect and feed.

Again, just like we all turn to books for advice and accurate information we also turn to the generous resident experts here for guidance and, as such, showing ones appreciation for years upon years of experience shared freely, by way of simple thank yous, can never be done enough.

All I can add to the above is "ditto"!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

great caps,great info,great pics.thank you F-B.