Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS grey visor for review

Article about: Just thought I would put this one out for review. I think it is a beauty.

I, as many others, have benefited immensely from F-B's contributions on this forum. The seas are dangerous and colleagues like him have supplied a beacon. I wouldn't even wade out there if not for the many informative and photo-heavy posts. Sam - This and the other black officer's visor you presented are certainly worthwhile pursuits.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS grey visor for review
    P
    Many

Thanks so much, indeed, but let us not over do it here. Mr. Mint has done the real heavy lifting, not I. I am restricted to a tiny area of the firmament, and the realm of caps is a broad and deep one in which I can claim only a modest knowledge.

There are not a lot of images of real things in the wider world. There is mostly junk. For a beginner it must be next to impossible just to close one's eye and point at all the pictures without some guidance.

Thanks for the kind words, but the real merit here is with Adrian Stevenson and his moderators.

I want new people to collect this stuff, since it has great merit and I find the doom and gloom clap trap all quite silly and reflects very poorly on certain persons
    with their ham fisted psyops against a certain segment of humankind.

SS grey visor for reviewSS grey visor for reviewSS grey visor for reviewSS grey visor for reviewSS grey visor for reviewSS grey visor for reviewIf you do not know what you are doing, you will likely step into a pile of.......

I must say that is a nice SS peak. Looks Mint and for sure 100% real!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2