Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS NCO Black Dienstmutze - My thanks

Article about: Gents, I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to all of you that selflessly offer up your time to keep new collectors like me from stepping on expensive landmines. I have just added

Default SS NCO Black Dienstmutze - My thanks

Gents, I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to all of you that selflessly offer up your time to keep new collectors like me from stepping on expensive landmines. I have just added this SS NCO Visor to my humble headgear collection armed with more confidence after posting and getting the ok on this forum. I also just wanted to exhibit this custom display case that we designed to preserve my headgear and to also deter my wife from tossing them in closets as soon as Im on business trips. Hopefully this design will inspire a fellow collector out there with their own custom displays.

PS. I have also added a photo as before from the RZM tag - could someone please assist me with the maker? I would just like to document this item properly.

Kindest regards Mardo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS NCO Black Dienstmutze - My thanks   SS NCO Black Dienstmutze - My thanks  

SS NCO Black Dienstmutze - My thanks   SS NCO Black Dienstmutze - My thanks  

SS NCO Black Dienstmutze - My thanks  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS NCO Black Dienstmutze - My thanks
    P
    Many

Top notch !! Well done.
    Thanks for sharing,
    D.

Mardo, both the hat (and your display case) look terrific, congrats!
    I am glad we could be of help as a community.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

With regard to the Hersteller, it looks like the # was smeared when it was stamped in--is it 348?
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

thank you, sir!

Some great items and what a fantastic display cabinet!

Stonemint, a bit of a closer view. Would really appreciate if someone could decipher this one..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS NCO Black Dienstmutze - My thanks  

Guys, just something I found as well which might be interesting for research purposes. The visor itself was in beautiful preserved condition when I acquired it but the headband was nearly completely deteriorated. Afterwards I found that the previous collector was careful enough to preserve some of the detached pieces of headband. On further examination of those it started to make sense to me why this visor's headband was nearly lost to time. A bit grizzly but part of the story of this visor..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS NCO Black Dienstmutze - My thanks  

A2/348 was Albert Dommer, 36 Rotebuehlstrasse, Stuttgart.
    Last edited by d'alquen; 07-09-2018 at 03:59 AM.

Thank you for the assistance, d’alquen. Kindest regards