Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Schirmmütze RZM Tag

Article about: Right now I have the chance to buy a strip of tags that go inside of the sweatband I am almost certain that they are original they were found in an old house by a picker in an old picture fr

Default re: SS Schirmmütze RZM Tag

SS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagAs some of our readers know, this feature of SS headwear is a hobby horse of mine.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Schirmmütze RZM Tag
    P
    Many

SS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagThe 1938ff. paper tag for cloth insignia.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    As some of our readers know, this feature of SS headwear is a hobby horse of mine.
    Good Sir,

Any thoughts on the authenticity of this tag?

Happy tags and Happy New Year!

SS Schirmmütze RZM Tag

Quote by Tricot View Post
    Good Sir,

Any thoughts on the authenticity of this tag?

Happy tags and Happy New Year!

SS Schirmmütze RZM Tag

Dear Sir, Kindly enclose more images of the whole cap, to include the insignia and the button, and I can offer you a clearer answer. However, I think the tag is alright.

I want back the 1937 cap I owned forty years ago.

That's how these things are, really.

Longing and madness.

Happy new year to you and much good fortune in your work.

SS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM Tagtags and the past.

SS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagThe person who began this thread has gone silent.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    SS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagThe person who began this thread has gone silent.
    It never fails to amaze me how rude some individuals can be. They request our help, we offer same but need images and then nothing. As the initiator of this thread is 15 years old, he is showing a lack of training when it comes to good manners.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

SS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM Tag
    Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    It never fails to amaze me how rude some individuals can be. They request our help, we offer same but need images and then nothing. As the initiator of this thread is 15 years old, he is showing a lack of training when it comes to good manners.
    As you call into the forest, so comes the echo.

Such behavior means that the person has little future as a collector, or looks for his or her fortune in other climes.

We do have some very constructive young people here, all the same.

?

The sheet is not all the same tag, there are different tags for the different hats on this sheet, I had not been to the market in a while and will try and pick it up this weekend if still there will post pictures as soon as I am home tomorrow

Quote by gel65 View Post
    The sheet is not all the same tag, there are different tags for the different hats on this sheet, I had not been to the market in a while and will try and pick it up this weekend if still there will post pictures as soon as I am home tomorrow
    what you don't say.....!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast