Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS Schirmmütze RZM Tag

Article about: Right now I have the chance to buy a strip of tags that go inside of the sweatband I am almost certain that they are original they were found in an old house by a picker in an old picture fr

Default re: SS Schirmmütze RZM Tag

Hello from Hawaii all. Gel, why not offer a thank you for all the kind people whom assisted you with there knowledge. Just a though. Bye now, until I return.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Schirmmütze RZM Tag
    P
    Many

?

Sorry about that I am very happy for all the help that is offered to me by all the people on the forum thanks for all who have contributed to this thread

- - Updated - -

Hello Friedrich what do you mean by that if you don't mind me asking

Quote by gel65 View Post
    Sorry about that I am very happy for all the help that is offered to me by all the people on the forum thanks for all who have contributed to this thread

- - Updated - -

Hello Friedrich what do you mean by that if you don't mind me asking
    Thank you for thanking them. However, as an member of the youth, I feel inclined to remind our generation. Thanks again.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 04-25-2013 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Alcohol :/

Do let me say that anyone of serious demeanor and open mind as well as gentle character is always welcome here. Age plays no role when the person wants to learn, can express themselves politely, and their activity adds value, rather than causes difficulty, harms things of merit and otherwise gums the place up with balderdash. The latter is often the case, and the proprietors eject such persons with some swiftness.

?

Did not see the sheet of rzm tags today at the market they must have sold the week before, thanks all again for posting original examples for me to learn more about the subject

SS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagThanks and good luck. Most RZM tags for SS caps are found in such caps, themselves costing four thousand dollars and up, some as much as fifteen thousand dollars.....
    Such are the locale and price of RZM tags......in their variety and in their splendor. No where in the digital, world wide hoo haa will you find more about them of merit and substance than in these spaces.....

?

Your point is very true thanks for all the help

SS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagSS Schirmmütze RZM TagI bought the only loose RZM tag for an SS cap I have seen in decades...thanks to Bruce Herman for same....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-09-2014 at 12:50 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3