Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS visor black for review

Article about: Here is another. Just getting thoughts on it. Thank you

SS visor black for reviewSS visor black for reviewThanks for the thoughtful reflections above.

I share your sentiment, but I am always warned about the trap of nostalgia.

All the same, I have always been nostalgic. As a very, very young person in a great and fabled city, I saw the remnants of the 19th century in my four or five year old eyes as something marvelous. The red brick paving stones and the wonderful rails from the traction railway thrilled me, but also made me sad that these marvelous things had all but disappeared. Every time my Apple computer breaks, I wish it could be crushed under the wheels of one of these machines. Steam railways disappeared
    when I was a child, and that was a thing of great melancholy to me.

I am now in the final stage of life, and what I have done here might endure. The reckoning is at hand for those who are not made of nails, and I know many young people, who are my friends, who are made of stern stuff who have fought these wars since 11 September and I look to them to fix what my generation has ruined.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-12-2015 at 10:18 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS visor black for review
    P
    Many

SS visor black for reviewSS visor black for reviewSS visor black for reviewSS visor black for reviewSS visor black for reviewSS visor black for reviewSS visor black for reviewSS visor black for reviewBack to the theme.

Thx FB for the very valuable reflections, glad to hear your input, it's always good to hear other perspectives.

I love this quote "every time my Apple computer breaks"

My Mac is acting up (the "black screen" again) these last few weeks... something else to deal with. Our machines that connect us...

Wow, the table is amazing!

Thanks. The table is a pleasing background for the caps.

Here is a good article on collectors.

Put it in Google translate.

Sammelleidenschaft: Ihr habt sie ja nicht alle! |

SS visor black for reviewThe best of the season to you all and happy hats, too.

Too good a thread to have languish in the Authentication sub-forum.....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks. The table is a pleasing background for the caps.

Here is a good article on collectors.

Put it in Google translate.

Sammelleidenschaft: Ihr habt sie ja nicht alle! |
    Dear Sir,

I wonder what the man in picture 2 of the link is colleting: underwear or mannequins (or even both?) and picture 10 makes me think of at least one room in my apartment - I'm aghast! (are some of us compulsive hoarders or do we only have too little space? I sometimes wonder.)

Dear Friend, I thought the article in Die Zeit very good. It was recycled in Der Standard just now.

The suggestion that this is about the lost father thing may make great sense, really.

Was sammeln Sie alles? - Mitreden - derStandard.at

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Dear Friend, I thought the article in Die Zeit very good. It was recycled in Der Standard just now.

The suggestion that this is about the lost father thing may make great sense, really.

Was sammeln Sie alles? - Mitreden - derStandard.at
    Dear Sir,

I certainly won't send Der Standard photos of my amassments of things. The psychological side of collecting things is something I'd rather not explore too thoroughly - we might discover that we are some kind of psychopaths.

Happy collecting - without us psychopaths so many things would be lost forever.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast