Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thoughts on this SS artillery red piped NCO's Schirmmütze

Article about: by bboywizard Thank you once again for all of your knowledge guys...not only helping me ID the fake ones but saving some serious dollars ..i cant find it on he site now,but this dealer had a

Gee that guy is literally 10min drive from my house. I was talking to him a couple months back. He seem totally against anything fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on this SS artillery red piped NCO's Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

You in Perth, W.A BBoywizard?

?

Quote by bboywizard View Post
    ..i cant find it on he site now,but this dealer had an ss helmet as well, but the decal looked off centre
    This one? Yup, it's bad.

Attachment 580125

- - Updated - -

Quote by tailor marc View Post
    Gee that guy is literally 10min drive from my house. I was talking to him a couple months back. He seem totally against anything fake
    Don't give him your home address. He is either an idiot or a crook or both.

?

Another pile of puss from this clown; get 'em while their hot.

https://www.jbmilitaryantiques.com.a...-volunteer-buy

Description
    Dark green finish only shell marking 7769 only small shell with hand painted national color shield/decal & attached bronze crest to front 54/55 leather liner shows wear & tear. Brown leather chinstrap. Rivets with washers, steel band. A rare piece of foreign volunteer militaria, the only Hungarian type I have ever seen, so one which will not appear very often.

?

And the worst DD fake FJ I have seen in a few years. This guys a total train wreck and fraud.

https://www.jbmilitaryantiques.com.a...elmet-rare-buy

Description
    Original and very rare Third reich (c.1938) Luftwaffe double decal Fallschirmjager (Parachutist) steel helmet. Bottle green finish, early style bolts, tri colour and 2nd pattern Luftwaffe eagle decals, mid brown linging with the size stamps duplicated on each half and soft black leather chinstrap. Shell is marked ET 71 and factory numbered 5074. Good condition overall. note: The final 2 pictures show flash photography of the helmet sides, showing the multi layer paint scheme.

JB militraia is the biggest con artist in Australian militaria retailing, he only just edges out Crimson Mist with his mike of outlandish fakes and overblown prices.
    Morris

?

Lol on his SS collar tab. "Has the correct bendability". I will be bending all my collar tabs for correctness.

WW2 GERMAN WAFFEN SS UNIFORM COLLAR TAB. BLACK WOOL BASE WITH MACHINE STITCHED SS RUNES TO CENTRE. RETAINS BLACK COTTON THREAD (AS SEWN) TO EDGES AND PARTIAL RZM SS PAPER LABEL TO REAR. MEASURES 38MM X 54MM. AS REMOVED FROM A UNIFORM. HAS THE CORRECT BENDABILITY AS YOU WOULD EXPECT FROM A UNIFORM WORN PIECE.

No Tailor im near Sydney...im just sick of being ripped off

Hmmmmm lucky i didnt buy anything expensive. Only thing i bought was a ww2 rising sun slouch hat badge . After looking carefully at it i have notices no markings on that back. Hope this isnt a fake !!!

What a shame if we are talking about John Burridge. I knew John 30 years ago when I was in Perth and ,then at least, he was one of the most trusted dealers in Australia.

Whilst not relevant, John was a highly decorated Vietnam Veteran that many still argue should have been awarded the Victoria Cross as opposed to the Star of Courage he was recommended for.

I'll contact him and hopefully make him aware of what I'm hoping to have been sincere errors of judgement.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast