Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Tough to Find and acquire

Article about: This is a Waffen-SS Officer Service Cap with cloth insignia versus the normal metal pieces. Here are a few Waffen-SS caps that you see in era photos, but try to find them today. Enjoy.

Fantastic items, thank you for sharing your collection on the forum.

cheers

Tony

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tough to Find and acquire
    P
    Many

A definite joy to see all of this wonderful material in such great condition. Back in the day, you could be choosy as to the condition of what you collect. I never had the opportunity to handle a Waffen SS camo field cap with original insignia. They are rare has hen's teeth and it is a great pleasure to have them posted here. These items are important enough to have this thread made a sticky.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Bob brought up a point about the camouflaged field cap: for those who don't know, the waterproof cotton duck material was printed with the same camouflaged pattern with Spring greens on one side and Autumn browns on the other. Garments produced in this camouflaged material were reversible. So what is posted is not two camouflaged field caps but one. The green side was the primary outside with the autumn side having the seams and sweatband.

Willi

Wow, incredible items! Thanks for sharing!

?

Thank for posting some of the nicest SS headgear I have ever seen.

You're in luck if you collect Wehrmacht (armed forces) headgear. I'm selling out my exhibit collection of Heer, Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine uniforms and headgear, which I've posted on this thread. If interested, email me at 'dltbgyd2003@hotmail.com' for my list.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3