Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Transitional weimar inf visor cap

Article about: This is my first weimar period visor and I am very happy with . I like the type of eagle and the shape is nice and remains me AH cap . Thank you

?

Default Transitional weimar inf visor cap

This is my first weimar period visor and I am very happy with . I like the type of eagle and the shape is nice and remains me AH cap .
    Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Transitional weimar inf visor cap   Transitional weimar inf visor cap  

Transitional weimar inf visor cap   Transitional weimar inf visor cap  

Transitional weimar inf visor cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Transitional weimar inf visor cap
    P
    Many

Very nice example!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Indeed, it is with this Dresden cap maker, too.

Transitional weimar inf visor capTransitional weimar inf visor capMarke ODD, i.e. Dittmann of Dresden, I think, or something with a "D"

I have an infantry cap from this maker of wartime make and it is very nice piece.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-12-2015 at 01:21 AM.

Very nice examples.
    Maker is Otto Dittmann of Dresden--he made visors during the KR, TR, and even survived under his own name (for a while) during the DDR.
    Here are some Imperial labels:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Transitional weimar inf visor cap  
    Attached Images Attached Images Transitional weimar inf visor cap 
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Transitional weimar inf visor capthanks for the above. Dresden N, is Dresden Neustadt, which was the garrison part of town, the heart of the Saxon army (die Albertstadt), and today the locale for the Bw Museum as well as the officer's school of the German Army. Once Germany was unified in 1866-1871, the Kasernen here were expanded, not the least in recognition for the brilliance of Saxon arms in the wars of unity but also because of Saxony's unique
    role in Germany generally.

siehe da:

Stauffenbergallee
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-12-2015 at 04:13 PM.

very nice cap.

Transitional weimar inf visor capTransitional weimar inf visor capI am amused to know now where this cap originated. I have always liked it very much, and I now I like it more so.

Transitional weimar inf visor capThe infantry school of the German Army once upon a time was also here in the Alberstadt and or Dresden Neustadt, and this cap of mine must have been thus for some young lieutenant....but who and when?

The above image is part of the present day officer's school of the German Army in the same locale.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-12-2015 at 04:00 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast