Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tropical helmet insignia

Article about: Could I have opinions on these please.

?

Default Tropical helmet insignia

Could I have opinions on these please.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tropical helmet insignia   Tropical helmet insignia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tropical helmet insignia
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Looks very similar to my example , I would say original . But please wait for more replies .

?

Question

And the back of each looks like???
    Sarge

CBH
    ?

I would think they are attached to a topical helmet , but a shot of the prongs on the interior would help .

?

Here are the prongs the brass type are the heer badge the zinc are the tricolour .sorry for the quality couldn't get camera in any nearer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tropical helmet insignia   Tropical helmet insignia  

MAP
    ?

Possible the Heer has been replaced. At least it is missing the bottom prong. And have not seen one with such a pronounced turn in the beak of the eagle. But maybe it's a variant I have not seen.

But, I'm not well versed so these are just observations on my part.

That said, do you have a photo of the whole lid? The band on the pith helmet is not like the standard issues I've seen.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

The badges are replacements that I purchased at a militaria fair, the prongs are quite fragile but if needed I could try and remove them just a bit worried the prongs will come off. The helmet has been on here before on a previous thread , I will try and put a link to it.

?

Tropical helmet Here is the original thread for the actual helmet. The badges on it are repros that I had at the time.

MAP
    ?

I'm confused. Maybe it's me. The photos in Post #1 appear to be a different helmet than post #8.

I wouldn't bend or touch the prongs any more than necessary.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Same helmet,

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast