Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Uniformes (French Magazine)

Article about: Do any of our English-speaking members subscribe to this magazine, and if so, what are your thoughts?

Default Uniformes (French Magazine)

Do any of our English-speaking members subscribe to this magazine, and if so, what are your thoughts?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Uniformes (French Magazine)  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Uniformes (French Magazine)
    P
    Many

Hello,
    I'm not an English speaking person but i did read Uniformes for years and stopped a few years ago.
    Uniformes has been the nursery and the lauching pad of some of the greatest french authors, including Eric Lefèvre.
    It has always been a guarantee of seriousness (and i worked 16 years for the concurrence)...
    Now that Paris commercial court has closed Histoire & Collections down (and Militaria Magazine)....Uniformes is the boss in the place...some "big" names of H&C write now for Uniformes, including Eric Lefèvre who went back to see his first love...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Histoire & Collections is now shut down?? I'm curious as to why this happened.
    Regarding "Uniformes" magazine, I have issues from the 70's into the 90's, and I always found the magazine to be informative, covering many interesting subjects.
    I must say that I have not looked at any recent issues.
    Sad to think that H&C may be histoire!

BobS

Yes, H & C is closed because in their magazines, there was many texts on airsoft and so on, no interest for us. One text from the boss.
    Hello everyone and thank you for your interest in the future of the magazine and History & Collections
    Management has announced last week that it was doubtful that the company can fulfill the commitments made in obtaining the backup procedure last year. Thus, unless a buyer intervene quickly enough, H & C likely cease operations.
    The reasons for these difficulties are numerous, first taking the current problems of the press in general but also, as many of you have pointed out, to errors of assessment of the needs of collectors. Yet I refocused for two years the magazine on the "pure" collection and personal items, ceasing invasive raids in the living history or airsoft.
    For now, life goes on, the April issue went to print last week and there will be a good number to Militaria May.
    I thank all our readers, subscribers or make an effort worthy of purchase media house (another endangered profession) on behalf of thirty employees of the box.
    Philippe Charbonnier / Editor
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Other problem : the black Panzer uniform is a fake !
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/