Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.

Article about: Please read carefully my enclosures as pertains to sale of officer's and other items in the sales outlet of the German air force in the year 1937. See item number 55, in particular... This i

Default Re: Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.

Ive just now embarked on my journey of learning German, and to say the least, I am lacking. Since it is mandatory in college to take a foreign language, I've decided to take and learn German(no time like the present). Classes are useless to be honest, my teacher is also "lacking" to say the least. However, I've purchased Rosetta stone and must say it is turned out to be quite helpful. I'm very impressed with the program, and highly recommend it to any beginner or someone tring to refresh their memory.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.
    P
    Many

I am using that to learn Russian, and I like it too.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Entry 55 above is translated thus; Tricot peaked cap, with colored piping, metal insignia and patent leather chin strap.... all caps also rendered for RM 1 more in finest Eskimo.

Below is a passage to the effect that one should always include one's cap size and the desired branch color.....

The organization also could repair caps as well for a modest fee.

Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.
    Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Wish I had half of these books, even just copies. Maybe then I wouldn't be so hesitant to purchase uniforms of this period. Although reference books can indeed be very helpful, nothing can compare to the information of the periods publications. Thanks once again for what you share, I save it all and will past it on one day as you have.
    A worthy and pleasing goal, my friend. Everything in the fullness of time. Others here would do well in their aspirations as collectors to seek knowledge through pre 21st century means. All that glitters is not on a website, as it were.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-25-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Glad you appreciate it. If one person does, then our quest here is all worthwhile. As you say it is not all about "sculls".

My German is sadly lacking, an issue I need to address, but even I could read the entry which FB drew our attention to and pick up upon the words "Metal Insignia". Knowing that Officers did not wear metal cap insignia was the revelation here, ergo they must have also catered for senior NCO's.

Cheers, Ade.
    Adrian has enabled us to explore these things here, which have been impossible in other locales, where a different, dark spirit reigns... I am grateful for his skill and constancy with this site, as well as having attracted others with a similar disposition.
    We have also enabled younger people to learn and gather the basis for their own progress.

The presence of our images in the Google thingy is one metric of success, as well as the traffic figures which eclipse the competition.

The point here is simple, then, that cleaving to the high road is better than life among the lords of the flies and the locker room and trash can ambiance of elsewhere.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-26-2013 at 04:09 AM.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.Verkaufsabteilung der Lw.

A worthy and pleasing goal, my friend. Everything in the fullness of time. Others here would do well in their aspirations as collectors to seek knowledge through pre 21st century means. All that glitters is not on a website, as it were.
    Thank you sir.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2