Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

very salty Heer pioneer feldmütze

Article about: Bought this today at a fleamarket. Looks to have had a black soutache which has been removed, as has the cockade. Has lining inside the dome panel and a sweatband, grommets look to be origin

Default very salty Heer pioneer feldmütze

Bought this today at a fleamarket. Looks to have had a black soutache which has been removed, as has the cockade. Has lining inside the dome panel and a sweatband, grommets look to be original, no sign of any stamps, but it was nearly dark by the time I got it home, so I will look tomorrow in the daylight. I will take more pics then as well, as these are not great.

It looks to have been showered on with lots of hot stuff, so maybe hot shrapnel, as the seller thought.

A very battered original IMO.

PS the skull is the closest thing I have to a headform
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture very salty Heer pioneer feldmütze   very salty Heer pioneer feldmütze  

very salty Heer pioneer feldmütze   very salty Heer pioneer feldmütze  

very salty Heer pioneer feldmütze  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement very salty Heer pioneer feldmütze
    P
    Many

?

Default re: very salty Heer pioneer feldmütze

Nadolig Llawen Jerry!

It looks like the Christmas turkey on boxing day after everyone's been picking at it!

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Nadolig Llawen Jerry!

It ....it!
    Blabli Walapo Jerry!!
    Don't know what it means but I am as drunk as Ben!!
    ;-)
    ps I think Ben is volunteering to fix it!!
    |<
    pps Nice catch anyway!!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Nadolig Llawen is Welsh for Merry Christmas! just got back from Cardiff half an hour ago..

I don't think I could fix this one unless I can get hold of half a ton of Pollyfilla!

Interesting sweatband in an enlisted cap though.

Nadolig Llawen Ben and Kris,

Not a fixer upper I think, though I might replace the missing cockade, as I have a few. I like it, full of character - or very holy - and it was sensibly priced and the only original item I saw there today. And it is an interesting version, I have not seen one with this type of sweat band and only lined in the dome.

Hey Ben, do you still have familly in the Diff? My home town, but happy I am to have moved to the country. I have been at the next door neighbors for drinks tonight, he is a LT General and his wife used to be a BBC Wales news presenter.

Thanks for the comments guys and all the best for the new year.
    Regards,

Jerry

?

My Mum lives in Barry, her guy (my stepdad) is/was one of the Directors of Pobol Y Cum, my sister worked for S4C, her husband is a camerman and filmed all of the SKY seriers about some drama series about the SAS or something and my real dad still works for ITV,BBC,SC4,CH4, blah blah etc etc etc...

I'm the black sheep of the family, I hate bloody TV people!!!

I had a mate who was in Pobol Y cym and recently I worked with a guy who was a main (sic) character in it. I used to work as an extra and have appeared alongside Rhys Evans, Windsor Davis, Pat Roach and Gareth Thomas, amongst others, though it all stopped when my then girlfriend told my agents I was too busy to appear in 'Only fools and horses'. I enjoyed it, but these days you only see or read about me on the news with regard to some dig or other. Though of course Ben, not your cup of tea.

I saw some crested china today, which was the other thing that tempted me, it was for Barry Island promenade and gardens, one I had not seen before, in the shape of an aeroplane, with salt & pepper holders and a mustard well. I should have bought it, as it was cheap and an unusual model.
    Regards,

Jerry

?

I was down the Island yesterday! It was the funniest thing ever! My Mum bumpt into this couple who have a few dogs but also a grey african parrot.
    This parrot is so good at talking, when they go out for a walk, the parrot says "won't be long, see in a bit!" and "you're starting to piss me off now"

I was in stitches...

A strange place the Island, though being from the Diff, I have fond memories from my childhood, when the beach was so full, you could hardly move. Mind you, I have visited it more recently and still like the place, though these days it's full of Gavin & Stacey fans.
    Regards,

Jerry

Hey Jerry, its a very nice appealing side cap, shame about the condition but at least you can be pretty sure its not a fake Hehe
    Thanks, Glen.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast