Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Visor cap (SS) real or fake?

Article about: Hi, Posting here to get more chance I would love to get some opinion about this SS visor cap! It looks fine to me, but I am quite new and not such an expert, even after looking at many origi

?

Default Visor cap (SS) real or fake?

Hi,

Posting here to get more chance

I would love to get some opinion about this SS visor cap! It looks fine to me, but I am quite new and not such an expert, even after looking at many original ones. The inside bright color sounds a bit strange to me, so I please let me know your opinion!

Visor cap (SS) real or fake?Visor cap (SS) real or fake?Visor cap (SS) real or fake?Visor cap (SS) real or fake?Visor cap (SS) real or fake?Visor cap (SS) real or fake?Visor cap (SS) real or fake?Visor cap (SS) real or fake?

Thanks!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Visor cap (SS) real or fake?
    P
    Many

Hello I half to say I don't care for the felt like material the cap is made from. It gives it a rather fuzzy unrefined appearance. In one of the photos it looks ribbed as though it's trying to be tricot cloth, which is not fuzzy as it were. As you noted that he interior liner looks off as well (very light color for age and doesn't match the wear on the sweat band), and I don't like the foil look of the sig runes. Imo it's s postwar made cap. Kindest regards.

Brian

Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...