Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

The Visor Hats of AH, Goring, and Feldbischof Rarkowski at Auction (for review & comment)

Article about: Adolf Hitler’s – Leader of Nazi Germany Visor Hat There can be no more recognizable hat during World War II than that of Adolf Hitler’s wartime gray visor hat with the tall red brown band th

HG:
    Attached Images Attached Images The Visor Hats of AH, Goring, and Feldbischof Rarkowski at Auction (for review & comment)  The Visor Hats of AH, Goring, and Feldbischof Rarkowski at Auction (for review & comment) 
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Visor Hats of AH, Goring, and Feldbischof Rarkowski at Auction (for review & comment)
    P
    Many

Ha ! OK, one outa two ain't bad !!!

Bob

?

The caps don't sit right with me, and the differences are very clear in the side-by-side comparison with known originals.

Thanks, Pat

?

Default Fake Visors 101

I think a thread name change is needed!

?

Garbage!!!!!!

?

If I had the money for a Hitler visor I would get the one Gottlieb showed at the 14 SOS. That one looks real. This just doesn't look like the quality I would expect.

The only way I would ever spend 6 figures on or even believe a Hitler cap is authentic is if my Grandfather personally took it off Hitlers head and had a photo of him doing so, even then I would still have my doubts lol

We had the Melbourne 'Arms & Militaria' fair over the weekend just gone, and to prove that you guys in the US don't have all of those
    top quality visors over there, here is a smattering that was up for grabs locally.

I managed to resist the temptation

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Visor Hats of AH, Goring, and Feldbischof Rarkowski at Auction (for review & comment)  

?

LOL... it looks like a couple of them just received there iron-on cap insignia.

I have hitlers pistol that he used to kill himself, 1 BILLLLION DOLLLARS!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast