Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast

Visors from Film & TV

Article about: Just watched a film I had not seen for decades: "Night of the Generals" with Peter O'Toole and Omar Sharif. (The movie has held up very well over the years, and if you have not see

Quote by Nacogdochian View Post
    Joachim Paul Asböck as Maj. Fritz Heinrich Prinz commanding the 254th Hessian Reserve Infantry in the Lost Battalion is a true-to-life 2001 made-for-television war drama film about the Lost Battalion of World War I, which was cut off and surrounded by German forces in the Argonne Forest during the Meuse-Argonne Offensive of 1918. Well worth watching.
    This is actually a very good film I must say! Ricky Schroder was brilliant!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Visors from Film & TV
    P
    Many

[QUOTE=Wilko;1906058]A little known but fairly good film from 2016. It was made on a low budget but it is quite a good watch on a rainy day.

Beyond Valkyrie: Dawn of the 4th Reich

Michael Epp as Sturmbannfuhrer Karl Krauss

---Still yet to watch this one, I have it in the library.

I had forgotten about this one--"A Time to Love and a Time to Die", which was a US-made production from 1958 from the perspective of a German soldier (and based upon Remarque's book of the same title).
    There are some well-done uniforms for the era.

This is the Kreisleiter, and he appears to be wearing a legit Kreisleitung visor (albeit with an incorrect cockade):
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Visors from Film & TV  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

"The Passage" 1979

Quote by stonemint View Post
    I had forgotten about this one--"A Time to Love and a Time to Die", which was a US-made production from 1958 from the perspective of a German soldier (and based upon Remarque's book of the same title).
    There are some well-done uniforms for the era.

This is the Kreisleiter, and he appears to be wearing a legit Kreisleitung visor (albeit with an incorrect cockade):
    Here's a little more detail for you. The uniforms are superb I must say!

Allegedly the screen-worn jacket from The Eagle Has Landed:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Visors from Film & TV  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

A TV film released in 2008 in Germany as Die Gustloff and later in the UK as The Crimson Ocean. It's a very good film that tells the story of the Wilhelm Gustloff and it's last voyage.
    Wilko

Visors from Film & TV

Visors from Film & TV

Visors from Film & TV

Visors from Film & TV

"The Captain" 2017

?

One of my favourites, Rene!
    It’s great to see all that lovely Luftwaffe kit for a change... and the Mercedes, of course!

Though I do find the closing credit sequence one of the most strangely disturbing things about it... Staggering at first, even funny, then very uncomfortable.

Cheers,
    Bob

Quote by Kohima View Post
    One of my favourites, Rene!
    It’s great to see all that lovely Luftwaffe kit for a change... and the Mercedes, of course!

Though I do find the closing credit sequence one of the most strangely disturbing things about it... Staggering at first, even funny, then very uncomfortable.

Cheers,
    Bob
    Hey Bob,
    I'm a bit aghast on the whole film to be honest! not one for the Wifey!! Still I did enjoy it.
    Last edited by reneblacky; 01-12-2019 at 11:32 AM. Reason: added text

Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast