Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

W-SS officer "Transmission" franki...

Article about: Hello Gentlemen, Thoughts will be welcome about this W-SS off."Schirmmütze" please. IMO former CW WH officer cap and now a SS "franki", but let speak the pics... Insignia

Default W-SS officer "Transmission" franki...

Hello Gentlemen,

Thoughts will be welcome about this W-SS off."Schirmmütze" please.

IMO former CW WH officer cap and now a SS "franki", but let speak the pics...

Insignia for sure are fakes, typical "pigeon head" M36 eagle... Molded "Deschler" skull...

Thanks for more opinions please

Thank you very much.

Pascal.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture W-SS officer "Transmission" franki...   W-SS officer "Transmission" franki...  

W-SS officer "Transmission" franki...   W-SS officer "Transmission" franki...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement W-SS officer "Transmission" franki...
    P
    Many

Hi Pascal, I would agree with your findings.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you Adrian for this first opinon !

Had to add that this cap was sold in a french auction as a 100% guenine period cap

and it could appear again elsewhere ...

I tell it to the buyer, but thought it could be helpfull to have the opinions and knowledge of the forum members.

Thank you again.

P.

I gotta agree, it's a....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture W-SS officer "Transmission" franki...  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thank you for the confirmation Stone

Sad - made to deceive