Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Waffen SS Camo Cap 12./Hitlerjugend

Article about: Hello Guys, I want to show you my Camo Cap from the son of a vet of 12./SS Hitlerjugend. The son has in his own also a M43 cap from his father,perhaps I´m a lucky man this Christmas! Regards

Default Waffen SS Camo Cap 12./Hitlerjugend

Hello Guys,
    I want to show you my Camo Cap from the son of a vet of 12./SS Hitlerjugend.
    The son has in his own also a M43 cap from his father,perhaps I´m a lucky man this Christmas!
    Regards
    Nikolaus
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen SS   Camo Cap    12./Hitlerjugend   Waffen SS   Camo Cap    12./Hitlerjugend  

Waffen SS   Camo Cap    12./Hitlerjugend   Waffen SS   Camo Cap    12./Hitlerjugend  

Waffen SS   Camo Cap    12./Hitlerjugend   Waffen SS   Camo Cap    12./Hitlerjugend  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS   Camo Cap    12./Hitlerjugend
    P
    Many

Default Re: Waffen SS Camo Cap 12./Hitlerjugend

Very nice! Are you going to attach original patches on it or are you going to leave it alone?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Hello;
    Could you post a close up picture of the air vent grommets on the inside of the cap please?
    A very interesting cap.
    SteveR

Hi Nikolaus, Do you have any other items/ documents from his son that you can show ?

Nice cap !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

piw
    ?

Interesting cap - any photos of the original owner with the cap on? Looks well used - I like it.

Hi Guys,
    sorry for my late answer, I was very busy. I haven`t more photos of the owner or documents from him.I know he wears this cap at his time as a POW and then he bring it back home.
    Regards
    Nikolaus
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen SS   Camo Cap    12./Hitlerjugend  

Timeout
    ?

hi im new to this group i was given this as a gift i have my own opinion on it what i need is yours as a group thank you for any help you can provide ....pete
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen SS   Camo Cap    12./Hitlerjugend   Waffen SS   Camo Cap    12./Hitlerjugend  

Waffen SS   Camo Cap    12./Hitlerjugend  

Hi Pete, welcome to the forum!

The cap and insignia are, as you might have suspected, modern fakes.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Hi Nikolaus, Congratulations on an incredibly rare cap! And to know who wore it as well. I suggest that you document all that you can from the son in relation to his father's time in service.

Timeout
    ?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Pete, welcome to the forum!

The cap and insignia are, as you might have suspected, modern fakes.

Cheers, Ade.
    hi thx for the welcome glad to join you all, and thx for your input