Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Waffen-SS Officer's visor cap

Article about: My center piece in my collection is now in the bank vault. I took these photos of it before I went to the bank. Hopefully you aren't tired of it yet.

Default Re: Waffen-SS Officer's visor cap

Quote by besslein View Post
    Anders to be honest im tired with that one,i think i have seen the one on every forum
    Well Arek, I assume no one is forcing you to watch, correct?

F-B, if you would have lived as I do, in the middle of the woods, with the nearest neighbour 500 meters away, and then left home for weeks with out coming home, you would have locked it away too. It's only till the school has ended. (In 8 weeks!!! )

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen-SS Officer's visor cap
    P
    Many

I wish my neighbors were 500 meters away, really. They are not, and the intimacy is not rewarding. In any case, all the best with university and more hats.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen-SS Officer's visor cap  

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I wish my neighbors were 500 meters away, really. They are not, and the intimacy is not rewarding. In any case, all the best with university and more hats.
    Thank you my friend.
    Unfortunately the most lucrative job offer I've had so far requires that I have to move to Gothenburg, the second biggest city in Sweden.
    (Yes, I have more than one offer, so there'll be more hats and other items too, in the future.)

Edit: However, I might not share everything on the forums.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen-SS Officer's visor cap   Waffen-SS Officer's visor cap  

Attached Images Attached Images Waffen-SS Officer's visor cap 

This all looks very nice. I was born in a port city of some world renown, but people there have little link with seafaring or port life any longer. It is good you have job offers. In this world such a thing is as valuable as magic hats, too.

Servus nach Schweden, Jhr, FB

Anders come on i always like your new item
    warm regards
    Arek

Anders-
    I certainly understand the rush of excitement you must have experienced when you found this diamond in the rough. As we go through years of collecting, most of us will experience the adrenaline rush of finding something others did not recognize. Once again, congratulations.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Just chirping in here; most enjoyed the thread. Nothing to offer other than well-done, Anders.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Anders-
    I certainly understand the rush of excitement you must have experienced when you found this diamond in the rough. As we go through years of collecting, most of us will experience the adrenaline rush of finding something others did not recognize. Once again, congratulations.
    Tack så mycket (Thank you very much) Bob.

Quote by Frog View Post
    Just chirping in here; most enjoyed the thread. Nothing to offer other than well-done, Anders.
    Thank you very much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2