Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht Fur Cap, opinions please.

Article about: Hi guys, As we are soon approaching colder weather I deemed it appropriate to look to purchase a WH issue fur cap. The seller is asking around £80 for it, sadly without the adler. It appears

Default Wehrmacht Fur Cap, opinions please.

Hi guys,

As we are soon approaching colder weather I deemed it appropriate to look to purchase a WH issue fur cap. The seller is asking around £80 for it, sadly without the adler. It appears to be of same style and construction of known originals but I see no harm in a second opinion.

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht Fur Cap, opinions please.   Wehrmacht Fur Cap, opinions please.  

Wehrmacht Fur Cap, opinions please.  
    Attached Images Attached Images Wehrmacht Fur Cap, opinions please.  Wehrmacht Fur Cap, opinions please. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht Fur Cap, opinions please.
    P
    Many

Looks a good one on these pictures............at that price it's worth having either way, the wreath included is a bargain.

cold weather is coming.......I've got mine ready to wear !

cheers

Tony

The intriguing Pelzmuetzen were made from the crash helmet portion of the Pz beret.

Grab it!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

did you say Rabbit Adrian.lol

Haha... cheers guys. It looks like I will make a purchase!

Thank you, Glen.

Nice original Pelmutz I posted a couple here while back with the eagle on the front. Not all of them did. timothy

?

Very nice one, definitely worth it for the price, these seem to have been going up in price as everything else.

Hey guys,

Just a quick update. I made a purchase at £90 inc. postage, kindly enough my mum offered to buy me it for my xmas present.

Thank you, Glen.

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    Hey guys,

Just a quick update. I made a purchase at £90 inc. postage, kindly enough my mum offered to buy me it for my xmas present.

Thank you, Glen.
    You've got a brilliant mum!....