Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

What do I have here? 1

Article about: That seems to have worked... dagger forum here: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagger...16/#post763975

Default Re: What do I have here? 1

That seems to have worked... dagger forum here:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...16/#post763975

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do I have here? 1
    P
    Many

Just Superb !

Sorry for the double post, but I had the 2 related threads going on different found items:

Wanted to thank everyone for their help on the info here. I was able to visit with my grandfather at the nursing home yesterday and brought these items with me to ask him about. When I took them out of the bag he laughed and said "ohhh, the kraut hat!", and then told me he "grabbed the dagger off one of them". It sounds like the hat was given to him in trade for some other items he had with an old friend some years after the war, which to me explains the different ranking they seem to represent. Was great to be able to get at least a little explanation on these from him personally...

Really cool find and I'm glad your grandfather was able to provide some additional information! I'm sorry to hear about his condition. It's a terrible disease.

Hello,
    To be complete, let's say that it is a M38 Feldmütze for an artillery Officer in a tremendous condition
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Fantastic condition!...

Beautiful Officer's cap.

?

Not much more that I can add except to say that your Grandad has the respect and thanks from us all plus he's left you with 2 very nice items which, if it were me, I'd never sell and would treasure and pass on to my kids.

?

This is my feeling as well.

I agree also, I would keep them its a treasure one should keep and pass it along in the family.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast