Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What's the cap?

Article about: Hello, what's that cap? Manufacturer RBNR I could find. Thank you, zdenislav

Default What's the cap?

What's the cap?What's the cap?What's the cap?What's the cap?What's the cap?What's the cap?
    Hello, what's that cap?
    Manufacturer RBNR I could find.
    Thank you, zdenislav

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What's the cap?
    P
    Many

German m43 cap but original ?

Original is for sure.
    I do not know who used it.
    I want her to sew the patch.
    What's the cap?What's the cap?

An original M43 in pretty decent shape...I like it, well done! If you're going to apply the original insignia, I would also suggest using original thread, which is easily found....
    cheers, Glenn

?

I personally would refrain from attaching a "period" original cap insignia on the item...
    First reason.... In the future... This might totally dis-credit the hats authenticity and could detract from its' provenance and ... Secondly most relics should be kept in "The Found" state... These are only my opinions of course.... do as you will.... TC G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

For me personally, it depends on the item...in terms of Restoration, I see nothing wrong with adding the correct insignia to a cap...same with adding a chinstrap to a Stahlhelm that needs one...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    For me personally, it depends on the item...in terms of Restoration, I see nothing wrong with adding the correct insignia to a cap...same with adding a chinstrap to a Stahlhelm that needs one...
    cheers, Glenn
    I agree Glenn... In some instances this will not detract from the value or may be necessary to uplift the look in a persons collection... Most collectors will have to determine the cut off point to relic / refurbished... It was nice to have your input as always friend !!!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I've got a Luftwaffe Schiffchen without insignia, and it looks like a dead fish in my curio cabinet without the eagle & cockade, lol....
    cheers, Glenn

Hey, do you Luftwaffe ground troops?
    I have an old thread. I use some light here.
    Greetings, zdenislav

What's the cap?What's the cap?What's the cap?What's the cap?What's the cap?What's the cap?What's the cap?

also find the proper buttons or it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast