Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

When I feel a bit down..

Article about: For Pat, My two pocket watches. The larger silver pocket watch is my own personal watch that I use on more important occasions - it is German made, probably made in the late 19th Century - t

Default Re: When I feel a bit down..

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    This forum is perfect
    Thanks to Adrian, his moderators in chief, and to you colleagues for your mutual aid and self help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement When I feel a bit down..
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks to Adrian, his moderators in chief, and to you colleagues for your mutual aid and self help.
    I agree Friedrich
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

When I feel down I take out my collection of silver Pocket watches and put on an LP record, I like tracy chapman, Joan armatrading and bluegrass. I dont like marching music and I dispise "diddly-Idly" touristy music I hear alot down here.

When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..

Regards,
    Patrick Lewis

When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..Very nice and interesting items.

When I am seized of melancholia, I read certain threads, and then compose appropriate answers illustrated with pictorial essays.

I love pocket watches too
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    This forum is perfect
    And hopefully it shall remain so, an oasis of calm within a sea of forums. Musically, I have very diverse tastes and I would find it difficult to choose only a single tune, though some of mr J. Hendrix's more mellow offerings were a favored retreat in my younger days and then some Moorcheba more recently, though you cant beat Men of Harlech for lifting my spirits.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I always had classical music playing when the shop was open so I got a little bit fed up, exept for Carmina Burana!
    I 'll play that any time at any occasion...
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    I love pocket watches too
    Pocket watches are very nice, My favorite and one the means the most to me is the one in the first pic. She needs repaired but do not have the money for it.
    Its been in my family for a hundred years and its been in the attic for the better part if its life.
    The others I picked up around the place in antique stores, Its my second hoppy along with other silver antiques like the silver clamshell you can see in the photo.
    My latest one was the tiny one.

I collect antiques aswell.

When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..
    When I feel a bit down..

Happy Holidays,
    Patrick L

KSH
    ?

Every single piece below (and all others in my possession for that matter) gives me immense pleasure no matter my emotional state - but perhaps even more so when my dark hours manifest themselves. If I don't stop myself I can easily spend hours deeply invested in historical speculation regarding my artifacts and the persons they possibly originally belonged to and what they could have felt etc.

When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..When I feel a bit down..

No music is needed for such ceremonies as far I am concerned - but if so I guess if I was in my darkest hour I would listen to Medtner's Third Violin Sonata 'Epica' - one of the most beautifully melancholic musical pieces in existence and not well known unfortunately as opposed to the work of Orff and other more mediocre composers.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth
    Last edited by KSH; 07-24-2021 at 03:49 PM.

When I feel a bit down..Thanks for the above. Very nice images of the SS men in black. Priceless is the image of the Berghof in earlier years, with the Waesche drying. A complete image of life in the inner circle.
    I look at my stuff, but the electric pictures are often better in detail in view of my fading vision.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast