Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

When I feel a bit down......my favourites.....

Article about: Hi In response to Ben's thread and Erich's request to post some more cap pics from my collection here are a few of my favourite things (as Julie Andrews would say). First is an artillery NCO

Default When I feel a bit down......my favourites.....

Hi

In response to Ben's thread and Erich's request to post some more cap pics from my collection here are a few of my favourite things (as Julie Andrews would say).

First is an artillery NCO's private purchase cap by the firm HPC aka Herman Potthoff with his patented Frischluft airflow system. This one always makes me smile.

And secondly on the theme of keeping fresh another another Erel with a vented cockade. This time with the lemon yellow piping for post 1936 signals.

When I feel a bit down......my favourites.....When I feel a bit down......my favourites.....When I feel a bit down......my favourites.....When I feel a bit down......my favourites.....When I feel a bit down......my favourites.....When I feel a bit down......my favourites.....
    regards Tony

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement When I feel a bit down......my favourites.....
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: When I feel a bit down......my favourites.....

Tony, gorgeous HPC NCO!!! And it's still an NCO which is nice. Lovely Erel Signals visor.

?

Here are a few of my favorite things;
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture When I feel a bit down......my favourites.....   When I feel a bit down......my favourites.....  

HI Erich

That's a nice collection your holdiing onto.
    The HPC is officer quality through and through but it wouldn't be right to change the chinstrap.
    Is it possible to have look at the chaplins in more detail please. It's my dream cap....................

cheers

tony

Terrific lids, guys--I think everyone is feeling a bit up after having looked at them!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Absolutely! Would love to have the space to display these wonderful things like you Erich. I have one small cabinet and it's stuffed with caps and insignia, bits of ME109 and models I've made. It's a complete mess which is why I've never posted photos of my collection all together. It's embarrasing!

The HP Frischluft is a stunner as well Tony. I'm a total sucker for this maker, definitely in my top 5 of favourites.

For what it's worth, here are some old hats I own. I also own some American caps from the Second World War...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture When I feel a bit down......my favourites.....