Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Winter Police Cap

Article about: Hey guys as Iam not really into collecting Cloth headgear but this one really caught my eye I just wanted to get it checked out by you guys before moving forward is there anything I can look

Default Winter Police Cap

Hey guys as Iam not really into collecting Cloth headgear but this one really caught my eye I just wanted to get it checked out by you guys before moving forward is there anything I can look for in the details to know if original? Thank you guys as always! All of your knowledge is much appreciated!
    Attached Images Attached Images Winter Police Cap  Winter Police Cap  Winter Police Cap  Winter Police Cap  Winter Police Cap  Winter Police Cap  Winter Police Cap  Winter Police Cap 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Winter Police Cap
    P
    Many

This cap doesn’t pose any problem. It’s textbook, same as the three or four ones I’ve got. I notice that the eagle has been stitched (just like on the specimen I still have in my collection) : are the back prongs missing?

Oh wow you have 3 or 4 nice! I’m not sure if the prongs are missing I will have the seller check

Hi Marco! I asked the seller and he said the prongs are also there intact.

?

Looks good. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.