Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wishing the cap collectors a Merry Christmas..!

Article about: Merry Christmas to all the cap collectors, I have learned so much from the threads and soon I will be having my first. I hope you all get nice caps for Christmas and make sure you post them

?

Default Wishing the cap collectors a Merry Christmas..!

Merry Christmas to all the cap collectors,
    I have learned so much from the threads and soon I will be having my first.
    I hope you all get nice caps for Christmas and make sure you post them for all to see.....! I will post mine for sure.

Wishing the cap collectors a Merry Christmas..!Wishing the cap collectors a Merry Christmas..!Wishing the cap collectors a Merry Christmas..!

Merry Christmas,
    Pat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wishing the cap collectors a Merry Christmas..!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Wishing the cap collectors a Merry Christmas..!

And to you good sir !
    Regards, Steve

Best wishes to you too Pat.

I don't have any coming for Xmas, but I will look forwards to seeing yours when you get it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

KSH
    ?

I am not quite sure if I qualify as a "cap collector" as I only have two caps (albeit two very nice ones I dare say), but Merry Christmas Pat all the same! Unlike so many other fellow members on the forum I am incapable of focusing just on one area of German historical artifacts, be they from the Napoleonic Wars, Imperial Germany, the "Weimar Republic" or the Third Reich - I have tried! I am equally interested in medals/decorations, badges and insignia, headgear, tunics etc, photographs, patriotic items and I could go on forever! This of course makes it more challenging to acquire the knowledge needed to collect like I do.

What kind of cap are you waiting for, Pat? Schirmmütze, Feldmütze or Schiffchen? Like Ade I am most eager to see it!

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

?

I am wondering what it is as the rest of you. Its from a forum member here and I pledged when it arrives I wont oppen it untill christmas. I hope I can last....!

cheers,
    Patrick

KSH
    ?

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    I am wondering what it is as the rest of you. Its from a forum member here and I pledged when it arrives I wont oppen it untill christmas. I hope I can last....!

cheers,
    Patrick
    Exciting, Pat! Only just over a week to wait!!! I wish someone would get me something like that for Christmas, but that is not going to happen I am sure. I could take some of my stuff and wrap it up in Christmas paper and put it under the tree - and just make a real effort at feeling very surprised upon opening

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

?

I think we can say now that Christmas is officaly here so Merry Christmas everyone!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wishing the cap collectors a Merry Christmas..!   Wishing the cap collectors a Merry Christmas..!  

Attached Images Attached Images Wishing the cap collectors a Merry Christmas..! 

?

Merry christmas,
    It arrived and It wasent possible for me not to open it and although I would have liked to open it on christmas I didint mind opening it today and I am pleasantly surprised.
    Thanks again Ben.,....!

Wishing the cap collectors a Merry Christmas..!Wishing the cap collectors a Merry Christmas..!Wishing the cap collectors a Merry Christmas..!Wishing the cap collectors a Merry Christmas..!Wishing the cap collectors a Merry Christmas..!

cheers,
    Patrick

KSH
    ?

That was very naughty of you, Pat You finally have your first period cap - Ben sure is a very helpful and kind person indeed It is a rather nice worn example much to my liking.

Are you planning to dress it up with an insignia Pat and perhaps a chinstrap (Silly me can not tell by the photos whether this cap was originally worn with a chinstrap or not - all too many caps have been ruined by their owners putting chinstraps on visors that originally had none to start with)?

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

?

It does indeed need a some insignia and the chinstrap has been pulled off and the things that held the chinstrap are gone also, It needs some TLC that wont be too hard.
    I am very naughty...!

cheers,
    Patrick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast