Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

WSS Officer visor for review

Article about: Hi. I would like to have some advice and opinions on this visor please. Insignia look good imo. Overhoff TK. What about the cap. Because there stops my knowledge. Thanks.

?

Default WSS Officer visor for review

Hi. I would like to have some advice and opinions on this visor please. Insignia look good imo. Overhoff TK.
    What about the cap. Because there stops my knowledge. Thanks.

WSS Officer visor for reviewWSS Officer visor for reviewWSS Officer visor for reviewWSS Officer visor for reviewWSS Officer visor for reviewWSS Officer visor for reviewWSS Officer visor for reviewWSS Officer visor for reviewWSS Officer visor for reviewWSS Officer visor for reviewWSS Officer visor for reviewWSS Officer visor for reviewWSS Officer visor for reviewWSS Officer visor for reviewWSS Officer visor for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WSS Officer visor for review
    P
    Many

I do not feel qualified to comment on the cap, but I just love that Cupro Adler, although I don't think it's been with the cap forever

?

I am afraid this very cap has already been discussed here: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth...rmmuetze-3318/

In this thread there is, however, no picture of the sweatband marking 22 1/2 - is that for size 57 in inches?

?

Thanks mate to bring this up. Seems that the insignia's are changed aswell...

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    I am afraid this very cap has already been discussed here: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth...rmmuetze-3318/

In this thread there is, however, no picture of the sweatband marking 22 1/2 - is that for size 57 in inches?
    ErWeSa--great memory--I knew I had seen the hat before, but could not recall where....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

skull and eagle are fakes

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    I do not feel qualified to comment on the cap, but I just love that Cupro Adler, although I don't think it's been with the cap forever
    Whats Cupro?

?

I suppose it is copper plated by nickel or anoter silvery material.

From Wikipedia.....

Cupronickel (also known as copper-nickel) is an alloy of copper that contains nickel and strengthening elements, such as iron and manganese. Aside from the terms cupronickel and copper-nickel, several other terms have been used to describe the material: the tradenames Alpaka or Alpacca

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    From Wikipedia.....

Cupronickel (also known as copper-nickel) is an alloy of copper that contains nickel and strengthening elements, such as iron and manganese. Aside from the terms cupronickel and copper-nickel, several other terms have been used to describe the material: the tradenames Alpaka or Alpacca
    Thanks for the illumination, however the reference eagle is certainly not formed from such an alloy