Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Ww2 infantry german visor cap

Article about: Hi guys ! I was asked several times about this ww2 german visor cap. I have already a collection of ww2 genuine german army visor caps, only made by high quality makers and regular "tex

I am fond of the books if that sentiment can be allowed in this connection.Ww2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor cap

My library, such as it is, enables me to work here, though so much is online now. It is a miracle.

- - ------- - -

And you can buy any book of most kinds online now, which is surely not how I did it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww2 infantry german visor cap
    P
    Many

My friends in Berlin have the 1939 rank list for sale, and so much more, but they are never a bargain.
    They offer good value.

https://www.zvab.com/servlet/BookDet...%26sortby%3D20Ww2 infantry german visor cap

DAS DEUTSCHE HEER 1939. Gliederung, Standorte und Verzeichnis sämtlicher Offiziere am 3.1.1939. Hrsg. von H.H. Podzun.
    Verlag: Podzun, Bad Nauheim, 1953
    Hardcover
    Für später vormerken
    Verkäufer Antiquariat Sibylle Böhme (Berlin, Deutschland)

AbeBooks Verkäufer seit 9. Mai 2016

Verkäuferbewertung 4 Sterne
    Anzahl: 1
    Alle 11 Exemplare dieses Buches anzeigen
    11 gebrauchtabEUR 80,00
    Suche verfeinern:Hardcover (8) Schutzumschlag (2)

I guess the on line sources are the trick for some, but I grew up with this book and I also own the Rw rank lists back to 1923 or so.
    I got them all together in the 1980s and on and on.Ww2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor cap
    They had been the property of this author.

Gordon's book is back in print and it is a very fine thing, indeed.Ww2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor cap

Ok fine. Herzlichen Dank !

Quote by Paddy75 View Post
    Ok fine. Herzlichen Dank !
    Good luck. Do show us what you find and you can make some notes in your textbook. Ww2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor capWw2 infantry german visor cap

Here is a variant eagle being worn by this WH Lt which is not dissimilar to the one on the hat posted at the beginning of the thread (unfortunatelly, it is hard to make out which way the eagle's head is facing):
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww2 infantry german visor cap  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3