Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

For You Erel Junkies

Article about: You do not see many of these loose and unissued. Note the DRGM #:

Default Re: For You Erel Junkies

A progression of Schwingen. Top is a pre-war example with the genuine silver bullion cockade; next is the early war Erel;
    last is a late-war example.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture For You Erel Junkies  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement For You Erel Junkies
    P
    Many

Nice example of a General's (not mine)--you do not see these loose all that often:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture For You Erel Junkies   For You Erel Junkies  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

For You Erel JunkiesFor You Erel JunkiesFor You Erel JunkiesFor You Erel JunkiesYou should sell your collection and buy an apartment there on Ernst Rollerstrasse, which will only appreciate, as Prenzl Berg is now the bo-bo, Schicki-Micki El Dorado.
    I should have bought an apartment in the mid 1990s, when it was easy to do.
    I am also sure that the new denizens of this elegant and trendy address there neither understand the III. Reich nor much about the history of Berlin, nor, as is likely, that this piece of real estate was originally aryanized (stolen) from its original owners at some point between 1933 and 1939. See index of said firms.

Search - Jüdische Gewerbebetriebe in Berlin 1930-1945 - Datenbank

The firm was Schleier und Herz whose establishment was aryanized and taken over by Lubstein, a fact which shocked greatly the author of the cap book when I suggested it to him.

Scheier & Herz
    Fabrikation von Mützen und Hüten (Textil und Bekleidung)
    Gegr. 1880 , Übernahme 1937 , Liq.: 1938
    Heinrich Roller-strasse 16/17 (Prenzlauer Berg)
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-29-2013 at 05:21 AM.

For You Erel JunkiesFor You Erel JunkiesFor You Erel JunkiesFor You Erel JunkiesThere was a link here on the real estate advert for the present day Heinrich Roller Strasse and the gentrification of the former Erel Haus. The gentrification of Prenzlauer Berg, a 19th century working class part of eastern Berlin, which became trendy in the 1990s has led to a German-German cold war of cultures, that is quite amusing from afar and less so if you are on the butt end of it. No trace of Stirndrueckfrei, to be sure, but a lot of the class conflict and social tension that is very much native to the history of this great city and to central Europe and beyond.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2