Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

A 15 year olds collection! This time in pictures!

Article about: I must add Mr Bemer that you are only 4 years in hehehe looks like you are going my way hehehe

?

Default Re: A 15 year olds collection! This time in pictures!

[QUOTE=

but tell us this: your friends... do they think the militaria interest is a little oddball? i know mine do. i don't whip out the collection for just anyone, you know what i mean? lol[/QUOTE]

hey templehof

i think all of us run into this.......... i was blessed with a lady while not very interested in my collection she likes the fact that i take pleasure in it and supports me in it. she even buys me items from time to time. other then her the only other person i know that takes an interest in it is her father as his dad served during the second world war.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A 15 year olds collection! This time in pictures!
    P
    Many

well i do have to say... i get some support for sure. but if i'm buying a medal or photo or document and she wants something... i better get her that thing first. lol

otherwise, all of the sudden i'm "hanging out with nazis". hahah

shoes (or whatever she wants first), militaria later. that's the safe order of things!

?

lol i agree it is always good to keep them happy
    i keep her happy and she keeps shopping at lakeside trader

she shops at lakeside trader?

wow. you really do have it easy! lol

?

yep got me a nice transitional hj knife for christmas last year among other things from paul over the last few years..............its not every day that it happens but she is good to me

?

New items. Aprial 1941 dated 4 pocket dress jacket with Air Corps and A 1945 dated officers jacket with its pair of "pinks".
    Thanks
    Ryan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A 15 year olds collection! This time in pictures!   A 15 year olds collection! This time in pictures!  

Keep at it! It is wonderful to see the younger generation taking an interest in history. If more understood the past, we'd have fewer problems today. Good job!

?

Thanks Danno!
    Ryan

Reminds me of my collection a little. I don't have as much but im still younger lol

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    I must add Mr Bemer that you are only 4 years in hehehe looks like you are going my way hehehe
    Great collection Ryan and willing to display.

Reneblacky.... WHY?

As I have already said on these forums, why bother collecting if all your going to do is shove them in a box. Pointless IMHO.

Some have problems with spouses/girlfriends. IF YOU LIKE IT, SHOW IT. Or there is 'under the thumb' of course. LOL.

I have been collecting for a couple of years now and because of my dual (international) nationality I don't feel I have to justify why. My wife is passionately English, so that should explain some arguments (there aren't any) but I wear the trousers IYKWIM.

If your going to collect, show your rewards, otherwise your just being selfish keeping the items to yourself and in a box, shame on you! All your doing is depriving a ready collector willing to show their wares and explain their history. Isn't that what it's all about?????

Sorry, no offence, but it does make me mad.

Having said that, if it's anything other that TR or Polish, by all means keep it locked up for good, I'm personally not interested.

LOL
    Rise & ReverberateGib mir wieder etwas Schönes

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast