MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1990 displays

Article about: as my nva soldier torso display is drawing to a close ,i thought id start a couple more work in progress torso displays ,as a 16 year old in the late 1980's its a time period that sticks mos

I have a current British soldier mannequin in desert camo in the War Room (aka boiler room). When we had to have the boiler checked the engineer went into the room first and had a bit of a shock

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1990 displays
    P
    Many

excellent james ,yes i remember your superb display ,youve made my day telling us that

Quote by James C View Post
    cheers paul ,yes your right ,theres a lot of commercial stuff out there so buyer beware , im really fond of the 6 colour choc chip pattern ,the later three colour doesnt appeal to me but there seems to be plenty knocking about
    I found a shop in Berlin with chocolate chip in the window and my eyes lit up, but every pair of trousers they had were small/short or small/regular and they wanted 50 euros!....

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Those boys look like real bad arses all dressed up with no war to go,hope no one stays at your place and stumbles across these in the dead of nightnice display James all the flecktarn stuff you have is very cool indeed mate............Jake.
    Quote by stuka f View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking!
    A bugglar in that house is in for a bad momment!
    ;-)
    |<
    You guys!!
    I'm cursed with a very active imagination and am now sitting here sobbing with pent up mirth much to the consternation of my GF!
    I dont think I can quite explain the mental picture of a thief turning on his torch and catching a glimpse of three midgets all lined up and dressed in gas masks and combat gear waiting to take him on!
    He may even have time to ponder the absurdity just before the heart attact does him in!
    Thanks for making my day.

nice display James.

your quite right scout when i had my nva display turned round to photograph the back packs etc ,the missus popped her head in and said who's that E.T ,the cheeky mare

?

Quote by James C View Post
    your quite right scout when i had my nva display turned round to photograph the back packs etc ,the missus popped her head in and said who's that E.T ,the cheeky mare
    A patient wife bestowed with a sense of humour to boot - you are indeed a lucky man

Nice diplay James I think these items are becomming more and more collectible as time goes along. timothy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2