Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

23, opening private museum

Article about: I`m opening a private war museum in Kristiansand, Norway!! After many years of collecting, I have managed to build up a very big collection that covers almost every aspect of the German occu

?

Congratulations , a great effort to get this going , i may be coming to Norway in the Summer so will pay you a visit !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 23, opening private museum
    P
    Many

A nice full time job!Hope you can make it happen.

Steve

?

I wish you the best of luck with this.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

best wishes.

Well Done

?

Hello:

Just found this web site and I am hoping the membership can help me out. We are coming to Kristiansand, Norway this summer and we were hoping to see all the WII sites in the Kristiansand area. We were thinking of building a day around a visit to the Kristiansand Canon Museum and other places in the area. Is there a local tour guide who offers this type of service?

Great initiative! Running a privately owned museum will surely be an awesome experience, hope you'll share more on here as it comes along --- good luck, guys! I'm not around those parts at all but if I'm ever in the vicinity I'll be sure to drop by

MAP
    ?

Quote by Canada View Post
    Hello:

Just found this web site and I am hoping the membership can help me out. We are coming to Kristiansand, Norway this summer and we were hoping to see all the WII sites in the Kristiansand area. We were thinking of building a day around a visit to the Kristiansand Canon Museum and other places in the area. Is there a local tour guide who offers this type of service?
    Canada,

Welcome to the forum. For best results I recommend you start a completely separate thread. Your current request kind of gets lost here.

Wish you the best of luck on your trip and hope you are successful in finding a guide.

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Canada,

Welcome to the forum. For best results I recommend you start a completely separate thread. Your current request kind of gets lost here.

Wish you the best of luck on your trip and hope you are successful in finding a guide.

Regards,

Michael
    Thanks Michael. I was actually trying to figure out how to do that. I could not find a way to post a new thread.
    I was wondering if the site does not permit new postings by new members until they have replied to a few post firsts or been a member for a while.

We are actually all very excited about our trip to Kristiansand. There are a couple of WW2 sites we want to visit and we will be there on July 1 - which is Canada Day here in my home land. The day we celebrate being Canadian - fireworks - flag waving etc. So hopefully we will find some local Canadians in a pub and raise a glass together.

I will keep trying to figure how to create a new thread in the forms.

Thanks again

MAP
    ?

Canada,

It's quite simple and yes, you can create your own post as a new member.

Would recommend you go to the "Discussions" sub-forum in the "Collectors Community" forum section to create your post.

Here is a picture of what to do....Pretty straight forward after you click on "Post New Thread". Would recommend that you add "Need Help" in the drop down Prefix section.

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast