Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

50 cal display

Article about: Hi all As most of you are aware, I have been searching an old USAAF base for the past 2 years or so. With over 32 visits to the site, I had amassed a rather large collection of stuff, includ

Default Re: 50 cal display

Woops... still learning English
    Still a great job though! Didn't expect that they would look like that after cleaning. I've been searching for myself last 2 days but i only found a bottom of a 10,5 cm steel shell casing from the Germans, a Dutch casing from 1934 and something i can't make out what it is.
    Will try to post some pictures and i hope you can say what it is
    Would love to go digging in the UK so i can add some stuff to my collection

cheers,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 50 cal display
    P
    Many

Your English is excellent

Steve T

Well thnx for that Steve
    I have to say that your collection is realy stunning. I love the way how you display the items. Yesterday got kicked from a field, are they like this in England too?

cheers,

Yeah they can be. Just do what I do and stick to searching in forests or areas where you got the landowners permission

Steve T

Normaly i stick to forests etc. but this was around a factory that they are restoring. There is a large fence around it and i know not to come at that side of the fence. However on the other side of that large fence there is still some terrain left without such a fence, so i thought it belonged to a farmer. (the farmers don't realy mind u searching, as long as you close the holes) after some searching a couple of workers came and i had a nice chat with them... But then came the "Boss" and told me i had to leave because the soil was poluted with Asbestus. (that i didn't know of)

I will post some pictures of what i've found the last 2 days searching. If it's a problem i post them here please delete them

Could u tell me what the black thing could be? Also the plate with a hole in it?

cheers,
    Attached Images Attached Images 50 cal display 

I believe something went wrong
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 50 cal display   50 cal display  

50 cal display  

Steve,

If you want to part with any .50 bits, give me a shout, I coud use a few to go with my AC Sparkplug made M2HB.

Cheers, Chris.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2