Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Article about: Hi Ian, Thank you for your message and comments. Yes, I think that what you say about the bag is correct but I stand to be corrected if anyone knows better?? Have you got anything to show? I

Hi Ian, Thank you for your message and comments. Yes, I think that what you say about the bag is correct but I stand to be corrected if anyone knows better?? Have you got anything to show? If so, lets see it!!!
    Cheers Michael R

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"
    P
    Many

Hi Odal, Thank you for your message and the information re your plaque. This is precisely the kind of collectable that I was aiming for when I set this goat running. Be it rare and valuable or, like one or two of my bits, at the other end of spectrum, ergo almost junk or common, these items deserve their 2 minutes of fame under a spotlight. This thread has had circa three and a half thousand hits or 350 hits per page which would tell me that you and the other collectors who are showing must be doing something right??? I hope that you agree.

Thank you once again and best wishes Michael R

?

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Odal, Thank you for your message and the information re your plaque. This is precisely the kind of collectable that I was aiming for when I set this goat running. Be it rare and valuable or, like one or two of my bits, at the other end of spectrum, ergo almost junk or common, these items deserve their 2 minutes of fame under a spotlight. This thread has had circa three and a half thousand hits or 350 hits per page which would tell me that you and the other collectors who are showing must be doing something right??? I hope that you agree.

Thank you once again and best wishes Michael R
    Hi!
    For sure i agree to you if i understand all with my not so good english correct.
    Here some other "trash" - belonged to my uncle that died 2 years ago:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

?

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Ian, Thank you for your message and comments. Yes, I think that what you say about the bag is correct but I stand to be corrected if anyone knows better?? Have you got anything to show? If so, lets see it!!!
    Cheers Michael R
    You're welcome Michael, unfortunately when it comes to German stuff, apart from a couple of medals, I dont have anything, my own preferred area of collecting is just about anything British and Allies. It just happens that I have a decent working knowledge of WWII German equipment through my main hobby of model making and reading/Military history.

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Hi Odal, Guten Abend. First, your "not so good English" is a damn sight better than my none existent German!! Another nice and interesting item (sorry to hear about your uncle). What is the focus of your collecting?
    Please keep your "stuff" coming it is nice to view!!
    Cheers for now Michael

Hi Ian, Thank you for your message. Like you, I too like other militaria as well as German. Have you considdered starting a thread on Allied Odds and Ends? I have no doubt that you will quickly develop a following from the Allied collectors and accademics on the forum. Another area could be Military Modeling and I am sure that any thread with detailed photos of quality models would go down well. We are all big kids at heart and models are big boys toys and very interesting to view, Well, I like the anyway!!
    Cheers for now Michael

Hi All, A coupleof odd bits that may be of interest. They are two different types of mine activation pressure ignighters?? As always, your comments and opinions are more than welcome!!
    Regards Michael R

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"Hi Again, A bit of a change, Some medical bits to view. I can not find any dates are marking other than the initials SS stamped on both items. I believe them to by TR and probably the property of the DRK rather than any SS conection but am open to opinion and comment. The strecher is maroon with side sleaves to accommodate carrying poles. The splint is a lump of shaped wood with an additional rubber stamp mark??

Cheers MR

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Hi All, A couple of additional items for your perusal and comments. Hope you like them. Cheers MR

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

The first item is a photographic portrate of an Army junior soldier wearing a piped Field Service Dress uniform. probably white piped for Infantry personnel. The reverse of the frame appears to be contemporary and bears an interesting label.

The second piece is, to the best of my knowledge, a minefield pennant pouch.

Cheers again MR

Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast