Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Article about: Hi Ian, Thank you for your message and comments. Yes, I think that what you say about the bag is correct but I stand to be corrected if anyone knows better?? Have you got anything to show? I

Hi Dan, Thanks for the update on your "tree hammer". Now, a question for you, Is there a rubber stamp out there for marking the leaves? Or am I being a bit of a nurd? LOL.
    Cheers again Michael R

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"
    P
    Many

Hi Gotz, Another fine and unusual item for us to view! I had a similar fob many years ago with a set of family arms on it but with the German National Colours on the strap. At the time I was ignorant as to what I had and traded it out. Ah well, hay ho as they say. Please keep you treasures coming.

Regards Michael R

?

Thanks Michael!

Here an other fob in AM. DOUBLE
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Gotz, Where do you find all these interesting and unusual items. Again, a very unusual and desireable piece. Keep em coming old buddy!!!
    Thank you and best wishes Michael

?

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Gotz, Where do you find all these interesting and unusual items. Again, a very unusual and desireable piece. Keep em coming old buddy!!!
    Thank you and best wishes Michael
    Thanks Michael!

Today some items for the british guys here.
    I think late 20ies to early 30ies. The pendant is brass? and plated.
    The 2 other ones are in silver with british hallmarks. All 3 came from the same source:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"   "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"  

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Attachment 655334Attachment 655337Attachment 655336Attachment 655335Just to keep the thread going, heres a few of mine. Propaganda magazine from 1940, lots of good pics. Uncle Aldolf woven bookmark, and 2 bandages marked 1940 and 1938( not too sure about these)

Hi Gotz, Guten abend. Here we go again!! More goodies for us all to see and appreciate. May not be TR but none-the-less very attractive and of the period. Incedently, one of my favourite combinations, silver and royal blue enamel. IMO a stunning combination regardless of the subject matter!! I would say good luck charms or symbols but I would be happy to be corrected. Thank you yet again, Vielen dank!!!!!
    Thank you and best wishes Michael.

Hi Krabbekrout, Welcome to this thread!! Nice to hear from a new face. Very interesting new items and from where I am sitting (dear old Limey Land) the bandages look fine. Thank you for joining in and please keep your goodies coming for all of us, on both sides of the pond, to view.
    Regards and best wishes Michael Ryan

Hi Folks, Some more Odds to view, a couple of which I have yet to identify properly, so over to you. As always, I would take the liberty and opportunity to request any comments or opinions that you may wish to pass on these items.
    Cheers once again Michael R

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

They are:

1. A fragmentation grenade. Period, authenticity and nationality unknown.
    2. A wood tipped practice round. German TR??????????????? Came out of a German ammunition box full of TR bits.
    3. Army Zelt.
    4. What I think is a TR barometer? or similar measuring instument?????

Please feel free to correct any of the above TA!!!

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast