MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Article about: Hi Ian, Thank you for your message and comments. Yes, I think that what you say about the bag is correct but I stand to be corrected if anyone knows better?? Have you got anything to show? I

Well well well, what can I say??? A profussion of odds and ends and some very desireable items it must be said. Although not a gun man, I like the weapon. I also like the box of fuzes, the SS photo and and and. Actually I like it all!!!!
    Thank you both for showing and your support. please keep it up. And of course Ade for his valued comments and knowledge!!
    Cheers Michael R

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Happy to add! I think I may have one or two other items. Will look. Can post pics of rusty old 50 Cal rounds I pulled out of the old airbase firing range as a kid...Just kidding.

.......anyone.....anyone.....anyone recognize the goblet? Had it for 5 years and still can't identify. Looks Wehrmacht from the eagle etched into the glass. In certain light the glass looks dark blue in other light a black/brown...odd.

Hi All, Something a little different and a teazer. Anyone know what this bag is for?? Sorry, no prizes if you get it right. Answers on a "Reply to Thread" message format. late entries will not be accepted but may still be charged!! Over to you.
    Regards Michael R

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Looks pre-war SA or paramilitary from the brown leather & canvas?????
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

Pith Helmet case :-) Don't laugh...I know its wrong but...assuming Afrika Corp, the depth and dome shape plus the padding on the remaining strap....

Typewriter? either that or for your LP's.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi Dan, Nice try but wrong!! Feel free to try again.
    Many thanks MR

Hi MAP, Nice try but wrong!! Feel free to try again.
    Many thanks MR

MAP
    ?

no hints?

Hi Jerry, Nice tries but both wrong. Not a typwriter, no LPs and a clue, not for butties or sour kraut either!! Feel free to try again.
    Many thanks MR

Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast