Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Article about: Hi Ian, Thank you for your message and comments. Yes, I think that what you say about the bag is correct but I stand to be corrected if anyone knows better?? Have you got anything to show? I

Hi MAP, Indeed a strange pairing yet they look to me like a match? Is it possible that they do belong together and that the militaria dealer was incorrect in his description as being IJA? Although I admit to a total lack of knowledge on the subject of "Goggles", they do have a certain Germanic look about them to me?? Interesting none-the-less!! Thank you once again Regards MR

PS When I was at school a couple or so years back?? we had pea shooters. But you Yanks always have to go that bit bigger Spud shooters? It hurt when a little hard pea hit you so what a half pound slud would do?? Take half your bleedin head off!!!

PPS Also like the vehicles!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi MAP, Indeed a strange pairing yet they look to me like a match? Is it possible that they do belong together and that the militaria dealer was incorrect in his description as being IJA? Although I admit to a total lack of knowledge on the subject of "Goggles", they do have a certain Germanic look about them to me?? Interesting none-the-less!! Thank you once again Regards MR

PS When I was at school a couple or so years back?? we had pea shooters. But you Yanks always have to go that bit bigger Spud shooters? It hurt when a little hard pea hit you so what a half pound slud would do?? Take half your bleedin head off!!!

PPS Also like the vehicles!!!
    The dealer thought they were German. My internet search turned up a reference to them being Japanese. Plus the box with the german stamp is for (what I think) railway tickets.

And yes, we believe in the "bigger is better" theory. And yes again, getting hit with one of these will leave a major mark or broken bone.

Those vehicles were cool. They were in the local Independence Day parade up at our vacation house. I think they are restoring a tank as well
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi, Strictly speaking, not militaria, but quite a nice piece none-the-less. A cased Prussian service badge. A bit of an oddment to view.
    Cheers MR

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Default Olio - Sex Pass-VD & Bread Bags....What !!

Speaking of which... I managed to pick up a free condoms location for GI's about to ship over to England as well as a couple of bread bags (ration bags) for WW II German soldiers a strange combo if there is one eh ? (oops, turned Canadien for a moment ! )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"   "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"  

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"   "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"  

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"   "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"  

?

I found this pair of items hidden at the bottom of a Canadian Soldiers boot polishing kit..I guess you could say a "before and after"

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

MAP
    ?

Quote by CampX View Post

I found this pair of items hidden at the bottom of a Canadian Soldiers boot polishing kit..I guess you could say a "before and after"

Dean O
    Ajax Canada
    ouch!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

And here is a German Walking stick I bought a couple of years ago, I have no idea why as I do not collect this stuff.
    Time to find it a new home!!!

Dean O

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

You inherently knew that you's be needin' der walk stik about a week after yo visit to da "house o' pleasure".........uh yeah.

Hi Once Again, Something both common but also a little different??? This is a similar Luftwaffe ammo case to a couple already shown on this thread. However, it was apparently nicked sorry withdrawn from service use by a gentleman by the name of Leut Ulrich Dreyer of a Flak detatchment for use as a photographic equipment case. More pics to follow.
    Cheers MR

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

The photos show:

1. Case as aquired with liner and contents and named to Leut Ulrich Dreyer. Someone has crossed out his details in pencil and written an inscription beneeth the pannel.
    2. Waffen Ampt, poor but still visible.
    3. Reverse of the case showing original hinges.
    4. Case end with rope handle.
    5. Oposite end showing remains of a label and repair plug?
    6 Close up of the remains of the label.

Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast