Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

Article about: Hi Ian, Thank you for your message and comments. Yes, I think that what you say about the bag is correct but I stand to be corrected if anyone knows better?? Have you got anything to show? I

Hi Glen, Thank you for your post and pics. I am glad that someone is interested enough in this thread to help it on its way. Many thanks!!

Please see the new pis of the "Splitter". criminal waste of a 98/05 Butcher but a period piece none-the-less. I hope that no one tells me that it is a duffa LOL!! What part of the collection would that come under?? Answers on a post card to....................... Hope that it is of interest to someone.

Regards Michael R

"Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera""Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"
    P
    Many

I like that quite a lot actually. What is the idea exactly, some kind of guillotine for chopping what?

?

Oh, thats for making small pieces of wood for starting fire in the stove. A lot of these items where around here after both wars.
    Now the are real rare. The first i have seen in for sure the last ten years.

Hi kradspam, Thank you for your message. As odal says, it is fro splitting kindling wood. Quite unusual though??
    Cheers MR

Hi odal, Thank you for your message and comments. What unusual items have you got ??
    Cheers MR

That makes a lot of sense, I should have given it a few seconds more thought A nice little item.

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"   "Axis and Allied Militaria Odds Ends and Ephemera"  

So I quess this item is now much more valuable than just a ordinary bajo.

Hi Frundsberg, Thank you for your message and question. My answer is, I have no idea!! I would have thought that it is far rarer than a standard SG98/05 but also far less desireable. So if anyone out there would like to estimate a price, please feel free???
    Cheers Michael R

PS What odds do you have lerking in your collection?? please show!!

Never even seen one before! An interesting item.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast