Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bridge too far, eagles landed helmet

Article about: Thanks again guys and glad you liked it and Ned thanks for that link as i now know its history cheers Dave

?

Default Re: Bridge too far, eagles landed helmet

Thanks again guys and glad you liked it and Ned thanks for that link as i now know its history cheers Dave

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bridge too far, eagles landed helmet
    P
    Many

?

here they are in eagle has landed and bridge too far,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bridge too far, eagles landed helmet   Bridge too far, eagles landed helmet  

?

The helmet could have been used in both the "Eagle has landed" and "A bridge too far", as a friend of mine supplied the vehicles for the "Eagle has landed" and also help source the vehicles for "A bridge too far" and apparently both films were made back to back.

Nige.

P.S. As to Angels, it would have been well worth a visit it had I known about that sale, away I may go to one of the future ones, I wonder if they have a certain far too large, and rather too old, generals Denison smock, Ade ?, if so that is a must for me, old man.
    "Now, I've designed this like a collapsing bag ! "

Thats the helmet used by the polish troops that parachute in the final scene of a bridge too far then get shot up crossing the river with Gene hackman.. that movie was worse for poles then the yalta conference...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2