Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

British (& commonwealth) Headgear collection

Article about: Some montage pictures of those not shown in my other collection threads.

Some great additions there Jerry, well done mate!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement British (& commonwealth) Headgear collection
    P
    Many

Best of luck with finding the lids on your wish list,with the way prices are rising everything will no doubt bring a few of us to a slow crawl im afraid,cannot compete with the growth rate of certain aspects of collecting...................Jake.

Indeed Jake, though a WWII British army helmet should not be too expensive, but the Para lid is already way pricey and even the tankers lid and m/cycle lids are starting to get a bit silly.

I have a British made late 19th/early 20th century American pith helmet on its way to me as a gift from a member on another forum at some time when he has the opportunity to send it to me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British (& commonwealth) Headgear collection   British (& commonwealth) Headgear collection  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Adding some recent additions to this.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British (& commonwealth) Headgear collection   British (& commonwealth) Headgear collection  

British (& commonwealth) Headgear collection   British (& commonwealth) Headgear collection  

British (& commonwealth) Headgear collection   British (& commonwealth) Headgear collection  

British (& commonwealth) Headgear collection  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Always a pleasure to see your collection Jerry and I do agree prices are getting rather silly on some of the commonwealth head ware very noticeable on the Paras,Tankers,Dispatch rider helmets and any Mk II with a period painted camo scheme on it.

Regards Mark

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5