Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

British DPM Camouflage

Article about: G'day All, Figured to start this one, in my opinion it is one of the best ever camo patterns devised! S95, 85 & 68 patt (worse for wear correct me if I'm wrong) displayed

At last!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images British DPM Camouflage 
    "Per Ardua"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement British DPM Camouflage
    P
    Many

Quote by paulp4180 View Post
    At last!!!
    G'day paulp4180, is this for my picture rotation issues? sorry for my small mind.

S95 rip stop really nice jacket but dosn't appear to have had a Union Jack applied to the left shoulder! I thought these jackets should have one? interesting Defense Clothing and Textiles Agency tag if that's what it stands for?
    Mo loves the stuff too can't keep her off!!!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 02-12-2022 at 05:47 AM.

Patt 68 I'm guessing this one's dated 81-85? CT4B/995

?

Rene when these 95 jackets first came out as in issued they didn't have any Union flags on them, well at least the ones I wore, which wasn't very often as weren't as good as a Windproof smock.. Cheers Terry.

'Interesting Mr Tango.....as a matter of interest, could you where anything as long as it was kosher and DPM?

?

Yes 99% of the time nobody minded.. Providing it was British DPM. I remember guys back in the days wearing Barbour waterproof jackets, as the Crisp packets weren't up to much Cheers Terry.

?

Yes 99% of the time nobody minded.. Providing it was British DPM. I remember guys back in the days wearing Barbour waterproof jackets, as the Crisp packets weren't up to much Cheers Terry.

Nice collection Rene' and a great idea for a dedicated thread and i would like to add my small collection of the camo pattern alongside the other members who have shared there superb examples too ,My favorite has to be the 68 pattern British DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM Camouflage

Quote by Tango View Post
    Rene when these 95 jackets first came out as in issued they didn't have any Union flags on them, well at least the ones I wore, which wasn't very often as weren't as good as a Windproof smock.. Cheers Terry.
    Cheers Terry, This helps a lot.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast